Ban happy game chat moderators

You guys are having a field day banning dozens of people. Maybe take a break and process my guild name change request ? 7 days, 6 requests, can’t be bothered ?

Unban TAZBAT X.

1 Like

Great minds think alike. @Phillip

Maybe they havent banned everyone they need to ban yet? :thinking:

5 Likes

I actually think there should be more Dev presence in 001. The bullying is out of control. Chat bans can’t come fast enough. Especially on the weekend.

5 Likes

I just see so many bad suggestions, so much bye bye, flattery, harassing laughter…these people should be banned.

3 Likes

OMG……are we doing this again? Why are we discussing chat bans from global IN THE FORUMS?? Also, I seem to have forgotten when it became cool to discuss them in public? Hmmmm….maybe I’m thinking of a different game…(?)

But, since here we are discussing them AGAIN, maybe take the hint and quit harassing the devs and other players about it. Seems like one would do some self reflection at some point and say, “Hmm, is it EVERYONE else, or maybe just me?” :thinking::roll_eyes:

Bless all of your hearts.

7 Likes

LOL It’s childish enough that even the mods on this forum be deleting posts because they “don’t like what’s said”.

I appreciate the devs trying to keep global free of toxicity. This is for everyone else.

9 Likes

Global IS part of the game. Lack of tech support is relevant. I think the post is fine.

1 Like

Totally agree DAeron.

2 Likes

Maybe instead of asking for bans perhaps block the person if you do not like what they say. If people are banned then it’s likely they posted nonsense about someone and it was reported so they did it to themselves. I ignore most stuff myself and only report folks that really step over the line. That’s my 2 cents anyway.

3 Likes