Gems of War 2.0 Preview - Part II

Hmm?
Game always goes into maintenance before there are new versions of game available in the stores. Maintenance is to upgrade the game on servers, not to change serves or anything like that.

That isnā€™t how I remember the last few updates. I guess weā€™ll see in the next few days!

thanks devs for keeping this (free) game moving forward!

This game is progressive.

The preview video mentioned that all keys aside from gold keys will have a chance to drop mythic troops. My main question with it is regarding event and VIP chests. If there are 2+ mythics in the game, will event and/or VIP chests drop the most recent mythic ONLY? @Sirrian Iā€™d assume event chests definitely would be, or at least should be if they arenā€™t.

Maybe he mentioned it or maybe not so i will ask, will the vip chest drop 2 mythic troops?

No. Legends and mythics are 1 drop. Only epics and traitstones from it are 2x.

My dreams of a full mythic 4x team is dashed.

For some reason I was under the impression only one mythic would drop at a time. If not by the time the 4th comes out it is going to be a Real pain to get as you would be likely get duplicates first. And considering how rare they are, getting a duplicate would really suck.

Contrarily, if only one Mystic is dropping at any particular time then new players will not be able to collect them all.

O Autumnal Imp, that which I need to complete my collection, wherefore art thou?

Perhaps a short window after release of a new Mythic where only the new one is available before returning to all previous Mythics being equally available would work?

3 Likes

The Autumn Imp will returnā€¦ in the Autumn.

The conformation is finnaly here guys!!!

You have summer but not autumnal?

Yes - I started just after Autumnal Imp was available for glory, but Summer Imp came back briefly in a subsequent event so I managed to grab one. I canā€™t find when it was though.

I donā€™t think there should be only 1 mythic available at a time. I was just curious if event and/or VIP keys only focus the most recent, whereas glory and gems keys focus all mythics. A duplicate mythic would be amazing! Even 3 copies of some mythics may work.

Mythic class spell:
Legacy destroyed
Erase all the traits that opponent has for the duration of the battle. (Any traits that work on start of battle to boost stats would still work).
Deal 10 randomly split damage for every trait erased. (120 damage at max which is not that much)
Repeating spell would just do the damage again.

If that is the mythicā€™s effect then holy hand grenades batman we are going to need mana drain, silence, and mana burn to counter that spell with a vengeance.

In regards to Mythics incase anyone missed it:

I was just suggesting, itā€™s not itā€™s actual spell :smiley:

For 3 mana colors i hope it is just as strong.