Gems of War 2.0 Preview - Part II

there is?

10 characters.

confirmation or speculation?

We have heard nothing of the sort from the dev team, so it’s unfounded speculation at best. Certainly nothing I’d bank on.

I think it was also more hopeful than serious :wink:

2 Likes

ahh that’s heart breaking :cry:
just downright cruel even

how about the 5th horseman of the apocalypse…GALACTUS mana cost 500 devour entire team closes and deletes game off of your harddrive :laughing:

http://s33.postimg.org/6l694w6kv/Galactus.gif

3 Likes

but all I wanted was a traitstone farmer

I looked over my edit again, and I don’t know how to read that as anything other than completely baseless speculation. What made people think I had some inside information on that topic?

1 Like

2 Likes

I can’t wait to read the patch notes for 2.0. i want to know all the bug fixes for troops.

So glad I saved up treasure maps until now!!

Just wanting clarification/verification the first Mythic troop will be available with 2.0? I don’t want to spend a ton of keys or gems and it isn’t even available.

It’ll arrive a little after 2.0, they’ll probably do a big announcement so you’ll know.

It will be available a few weeks into 2.0. Hold on to a majority of your keys.

I was missing one legendary, IK, and I wanted him badly. So I ignored all of the forum advice to hoard keys, and spent all of my gems on a 50 key pack. I got…

IK.

7 Likes

Am just checking forums every half hour to see this title:
“Server maintenance”
Server maintenance will occur on -instert date and time- to upgrade the game to 2.0 verison.

4 Likes

Wait are you checking for the title to pop-up or is there a hidden thread i did not find yet?

I assume he means he’s waiting for the thread to be created.

3 Likes

Exactly what @Ozball said :slight_smile:

I would think that the update will appear on iTunes/ Steam/Google Play before any definite time is announced. If players haven’t received the new code, there isn’t much point in changing the servers.