Gems of War 2.0 Preview - Part II

Liked for this part.

3 Likes

There might be a cap on how many you can get in a fight. I don’t remember ever getting more than one in a single combat.
If you are asking if there is a cap on the total number of keys you can collect, well I can tell you can get more than 10k… Maybe the cap is 100k, but I doubt it.

I maybe think the cap for gold keys is 5. Ive got 4 at most in one game.

Great changes! :grinning:

At 03:29 the text says “You have a sent a Guild Invite!” - one a too much. :grin:

I know sirrian and nim have accounts and play gems of war however has anyone actually faced them in pvp?

I don’t know why I didn’t realize before but we only need one* each of the Mythic troops … for the time being. I mean, they - currently, in the system that we know - can’t be ascended any further.

inb4 7th tier.

*: Unless you seriously want duplicates - like me!

Yeah, I assume the drop rates will be at least 1/10 of Legendaries to help offset this. Also guessing you probably wouldn’t want more than 2 of any given one on your team at a time.

I am already trying to get the legendaries so this is going to be hard.

I keep 4 of every mythic, just in case I want a team with four of the same. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow love all the changes especially the vip chests and mythics!!! A round of applause for these Devs they do amazing work!!

3 Likes

Will the hero’s perk be altered so that when i count as say a construct spark grinder gives me a double boost with his effect?

Yes - that should be working correctly in 2.0

1 Like

@sirrian any sneek peek of what the Mechanist hero third trait will be when it’s coded in?

Official countdown clock till 2.0! :poop:

That is all i need to read to prep my machina gearframe deck

Mine is already traited because it was cheap kingdom EXP.

When you receive traitstones, the exact ones you receive will still show in a sequence after you’ve tapped through the victory/defeat screen.

4 Likes

Not sure if a typo or implication of being able to earn multiple traitstones per battle…

I wouldn’t read too far into it. The quote that Andrew replied to mentioned “traitstone(s)”, so he replied in the plural. Also, they may do another event down the road with traitstone doubling, now that they have done it once with that Khaziel troop.

Edit: alternatively, there is a troop coming down the pipeline whose ability is like Tyri’s, but for traitstones. In which case :tada: :confetti_ball: :fireworks:.

I was being more hopeful than serious :wink: