Gems of War 2.0 Preview - Part II

At long last, here is the second (and final) video preview for 2.0.
This one covers all various features and quality-of-life improvements you will find in the next update.

33 Likes

Let the hype begin !

3 Likes

HYPE! :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow. Take my money please!

3 Likes

Whoa base Mythic troops upcoming!

3 Likes

OMG… I loved all the changes and additions! I especially love that you’ll be able to obtain mythics and the VIP improvements. I stopped using the VIP chests because I didn’t feel it was worth the 50 gems. But, I think it will be worth it after the update,.

5 Likes

Sounds like Mana Burn will be an interesting mechanic. So Moloch’s Curse of Weakness spell is a combo mana drain/mana burn for the most part.

2 Likes

…that also does true damage.

2 Likes

“Small” improvements, I don’t know what that’s talking about, none of those are small…

This is gonna be so good.

PSA - its almost 5am on, uh, Saturday now, where Sirrian is. So you all know.

8 Likes

True Dat, forgot!

1 Like

I AM EXCITE

I really like the new card art. Those mythic troops…unf.

3 Likes

Big thumbs up for summoning changes!
Looks like 2.0 is going to be a great update.

2 Likes

Now, I really wish I had Moloch.

1 Like

I actually found the Mythic troops in the text files a while ago … decided not to spoil the fun…

3 Likes

(They’re in there, but super-placeholdery. They’ve kept them as TBD as far as I can tell.)

1 Like

Heh I wonder what the traitstone cost will be to trait out one of those ĂĽber Mythic bad boys :wink:

2 Likes

I’m thrilled, I knew a couples of these things for a little while but with way fewer details !

I’d like to ask, by the way, if the “all mythic - 3 colored” kingdom will be a true Kingdom or a nomad Kingdom like Primal?

Now I’m also trying to think what I’ll need to change in my in-cnstruction website, and if it is a nomad Kingdom, my code should already be able to handle it… On one condition : does it have some coordinates in World.json like Primal does? I’m using these coordinates to render all kingdoms on a world map for users to select a kingdom when they want to browse through kingdoms…

1 Like
3 Likes

$YOUR_SOUL.

9 Likes

I asked. I was not told :stuck_out_tongue: … I have my theories.

1 Like