Gems of War 2.0 Preview - Part II

We will know in about 13-14 hours :smiley:

9 hours for me!

More mana colours is not a disadvantage, it is an advantage. The more mana colours the easier to fill the spell.

2 Likes

Server goes down in 9 hours. Won’t be up with 2.0 for 11-12.

I must be mistaken but isn’t the server going down at 5pm for eastern time, it is 11am for me and the servers will be doing their thing for 2-3 hours.

Start times above

1 Like

Nevermind^

A 3 color troop will probably have to go to the back or else it could lock the rest of the team from gaining mana.

My mistake. i live in ohio so in 11 hours.

With a spell effect like you described/suggested you would want that to go off as fast and as often as possible :wink:

Yes I would :smiley:
And I believe the mythic troop spell will be on that level :slight_smile:

Quite stoned :slight_smile:

Do we lose trophies if exiting before a battle is concluded, can;t recall if it had been answered yet.

It hasn’t been answered officially. The video does say that you lose PVP points.

2 Likes

Even the server crush ? I use iPhone and iPad and quite often we get server crash. Do we lose PvP point when this happen?

Yes, you lose them even then.

2 Likes

OK please clarify.

The server just went down to update to 2.0, that’s terrific.

When it goes back live in a few hours the new Kingdom and troops will not be in it? Thats what I just heard elsewhere and if so really stinks. I thought Id be opening these 2000+ chests and getting the new stuff.

I heard the Mythic will be dropping right off the bat in 2.0 , thats great as well but Im not opening all these puppies for the slim chance of getting that one card.

So true or false?

Devs haven’t said if the new kingdom will be immediately accessible, but I don’t see why it would not be. I assume the epic will be obtainable via the quest chain, and (likely) the Common and Rare troops will be immediately available from chests, though that’s not confirmed. The Ultra-Rare troop is next week’s event troop, so I assume it will not be immediately available from chests. Legendaries…who knows?

They have said the Mythic will be immediately accessible, though the drop chance is “very rare.”

We’ve just released the patch notes that should help with information about new kingdom.

3 Likes

Or ok, that.

3 Likes

Thats for the reply, you may be correct. Reading notes now