Extra xp while guild wars was down, was it intentional or accident? Thanks either way

I don’t know if if anyone mentioned this since I didn’t bother looking, but I had the extra Xp while guild wars was down,
So I want to say thanks to the devs for that little bonus while guild wars was away and I look forward to it returning.
Another big thanks for bringing it back so quickly. I’m looking forward to the new improvements and hope that there are many more along the way.

Keep it up guys! Thanks!

4 Likes

Yeh I noticed that too.

2 Likes

I even achieved Mythic with my hero due to this help and didn’t even notice it til earlier.

1 Like

I get about a level a day or so, so it’s very helpful. I think it was intended. These little gifts are much appreciated by me.

2 Likes

Me too. I just starting plying in February and I’m already level 500 plus. I’m thinking ima hit 1000 in the next 4 months

1 Like

Lol they didn’t do it on purpose. When they halted guild wars, they also halted the little part that expires the xp bonus.

2 Likes

Then why did i get it? My guild didnt win the last day of GW so i shouldnt have had it…

2 Likes

Oh? Well maybe I’m wrong and they were generous.

2 Likes

I didn’t get it, so it wasn’t universal. I’ve been slaving away with just my armor, VIP, and guild bonuses to experience points! :sweat:

2 Likes

Are you sure you didn’t? Ok so maybe it was just us on console. So my xp says 475, but I’m also VIP 6, but we did also win our last war.
So that is what trying to see if it is all of us or just a few.

1 Like

I had it on mobile

2 Likes

I’ve also had it on mobile.

1 Like

The highest XP I have gotten so far was last night after the good homie @Vangor led me to another team that whoops much stuff.

Anyway after one battle it hit 200 or so. Give or take a little.

So does the XP given depend somewhat on the caliber team that’s being used.

You know like teams with awesome Synergy. It seems like these type of teams get bigger bonuses.

1 Like

It’s a farce imo, upgrading your player level with artificial boosts at lower levels doesn’t do a lower experienced player any favours.

3 Likes

They are unlocking slots for teams and getting more mana, I think the xp helps. The cards you play is up to the user.
And at my level just getting glory and I key is nice, so getting them faster is very nice,
Hard to complain about free stuff.

1 Like

Xp is pretty flat regardless of what team you use or are fighting and whether it’s in PvP, explore, casual, etc. The bonuses come from various things like armor & VIP levels among other things.

If the team you’re fighting summons other troop or resurrect you get additional xp for those killed as well. So fighting a dragon team where dragon soul resurrects 3 times you get xp for killing 7 troops, multiplied by whatever bonuses you have.

Strength of either team, levels of troops & traits don’t affect xp gained.

2 Likes

Alright this makes sense to me. Especially since in one battle I murked that guy 4 times before he didn’t try and come back. And I got hella XP after that match.

1 Like

Too bad I lost, this was a daily team against a 3 trophy. I Kept summoning undead with necrezza. Gave me all the worst ones, I went until the end. My best xp so far!!

135 has been my base xp at 475 %

3 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t get the xp bonus on console. My pc account got it.
Yeah, not everyone received this bonus. :upside_down_face:

1 Like