Cool screenshot topic

And the meta just gets meta-ier:

3 Likes

The only problem I see here is you should have made this its own thread. Sometimes we can’t see the problem because of the lack of threads about said subject.

The real question though is, how many times did you win? :confounded:

1 Like

i can see the courage behind you

1 Like

Posted the victory shot, @HKdirewolf. Or was that not sufficient for you? :wink:

2 Likes

No no 1 victory shot is all I can handle.

1 Like

If you are suggesting I used a Courage team to beat a Courage team, then yes, you would be correct. The difference is you will never, ever find it on my defense.

4 Likes

it was a play of words, i did mean that as well as praising your courage for daring to fight bone dragon (not as something very glorified but i found the word play fun enough to post? )

2 Likes

Ah. My mistake, then. :blush:

1 Like

Oh snap. Will it match skulls on my zero armor … aahhh…

No but bad enough. :expressionless:

2 Likes

G the bloody G

1 Like

Finally got my mythic Dragon Soul

7 Likes

500 win streak but it ended there due to some stupid bug calling one of my wins a loss

3 Likes

I really hate that. Congrats on your longest winning streak.

2 Likes

2 Legendaries from 10 gem keys and I finally got Forest Guardian!! Happy camper here.

9 Likes

Happy 4 you. :smiley:

2 Likes

Xbox/PS version? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope pc. First thing I got this morning after collecting mail. :slight_smile:

I don’t play on console.

3 Likes

Since people complained when we didn’t post a screenshot of exactly 1,000,000 trophies , we made sure to capture this one:

26 Likes

Okay I know there have been many postings but there is something twisted when you torment the defense team and just start buffing stats just to see how big of a board bd can do letting the other team specifically the last troup Fortess Gate let it build up its armor …

I should have let it go one more refresh. I was starting to get a bit nervous because a skull drop would have taken out Fortress

4 Likes

WOO HOO!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
LUCK O THE IRISH

24 Likes