Cool screenshot topic

My win streak doesn’t count, because it was made at a time when retreats/rage quits didn’t break the streak. So, unless someone can show different, you’re the winner as far as I’m concerned, @ZooKeeper.

5 Likes

Got me beat, i’m at 630.

1 Like

I’m only at 282, but I can rarely concentrate completely on the game in my busy life. That 282 was from one of the few times I did. The highest I’ve ever seen is about 4300.

1 Like

Just another game where I didn’t run Mercy

7 Likes

post-mercy syndrome, i can relate… :sweat_smile:

if you play her a lot it takes time to stop looking at the yellow/purple board combos…

4 Likes

I do the opposite. I don’t play her enough, and then when I DO use her, I always forget to scan the board for purple/yellow until about my 2nd or 3rd turn. Oops.

2 Likes

For some reason I just could not take down this blasted Silvermaiden - kept buffing itself and gaining Barrier over and over… fuelled by Valkyrie and serious RNG annoyance aiding the AI…

I’d sniped and killed Justice and then Mab early on with Amira…

…and now (finally) Wulfgarok is gonna snipe Valkyrie and that 407HP (and Barrier) will be munched for dessert…

11 Likes

The instant I saw your board, I thought you were coming in on the “perfect Mercy board” discussion…

3 Likes

People seemed to like the full board screenshot I put in the “wrong mana awarded” thread, so I thought it would be cool to make a slow motion GIF of the matching animation:

16 Likes

That’s very… yellow

2 Likes

GOLD! …wait, no thats …uh …a sun shine, cant have it. :weary:

1 Like

My precious …

1 Like

Well, after 5735 battles, i’m kidding it was just 5732 but i like to round it up, i finally finished traiting those.

10 Likes

now to mythic them.
then get them to level 20.

2 Likes

Not to brag, but both things are a matter of time now. I already have all the souls i’ll need for all troops as soon as i get them to Mythic rarity.

1 Like

3 Likes

How??:thinking:

8 Likes

Kraaaakeeeeen (shakes fist)

5 Likes

This is why you lead this team with the Archer hero class. Because even when entangled, it has a chance to instakill the first troop.

1 Like

Triple Courage + BD … can’t touch this.

Though what I actually said was “Suck Entangle, ******ssss!!”

… Hint: look at BD’s damage.

10 Likes