CONSOLE: A New Mythic Approaches - Queen Aurora

Yeah especially after a few hundred you think you’d notice.

2 Likes

Don’t criticize too much. They probably feel bad all on their own at wasting all those Event Keys, and I’m sure they will learn from this experience.

1 Like

2 pony 100 glory keys!! :joy:

2 Likes

That’s why I didn’t criticise. You want me to criticise? I’d probably get banned! We all make mistakes, even experienced players. If you were able to read our guild chat today you’d see even I’m not perfect! :blush::blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

Where’s the hate button -.-

2 Likes

It’s a quote from Ghostbusters referring to your day off and loss of power.

THAT is why you need a deep reserve of Gems and why @Rickygervais has had a string of ‘bad luck’. His reserves got way too low after Guard/Wolf (per his post). and he never recovered a big stack to make the necessary pulls Mythic after Mythic.

Note: the same thing almost happened to me. I burned ALL my Event Keys and my entire stack of Gems when I returned to the game going for Abby. I was ‘very lucky’ for the next 2-3 Mythics and was able to rebuild my reserves. If not I would have been missing Mythics left and right too.

You should probably buy a lottery ticket.

1 Like

Believe it or not I haven’t seen either of the ghost busters.

I’m gonna have to insist you see the first one, great thing to do with your day off.

If the dang power ever turns back on.i was ready to hit the top 100. But might watch that instead.

I currently was able to get two, can anyone see a practical use to get a 3rd? I can’t.

No I don’t

I got mine so fast I haven’t tried for a second, is 2 necessary?

1 Like

I hear double Elemaugrim and double Queen Aurora is fun with a double banner.

2 Likes

1 Like

And share the winnings with his guild mates!

No mythic for me again… i said i won’t use gems and i used 50 vip chest but nothing of course

For Console players, I am now tracking both news and weekly events in the Gems of War Database starting this week. Due to the Collections dichotomy, I am tracking news seperately per platform, but there’s no reason to believe that PS4 and Xbox will diverge so either link will work (I recommend sticking with the platform you’re account-linked to, however, for those of you who are). Note that this week, events and news posts coincide with PC/Mobile except for the Mythic.

For current news:

For current weekly events:

For achived news and events:

8 Likes

Necessary? Of course not. Fun and useful? Oh yes.