CONSOLE: A New Mythic Approaches - Ketras the Bull

You were very lucky to get him, lol.

I like Ketras . He is a fun Mythic to play, he has a good punch without being #OMGOVERPOWERFAMINE strong…

I played with many teams and combo. For some reason that I can’t exactly explain, my best success is with this team:

Ice Golem
Green Seer
Loyalty
Ketras

There is a synergy that just works well.

1 Like

Finally a mythic that didn’t cost me an arm and leg. :smirk:

Grabbed it by the horns?

1 Like

Lol, something like that. :grin:

Hello there !
Aren’t we supposed to get Stonehammer today ? I’m pretty sure someone of the Dev’s said we will get Mythics every 3 Weeks on Console. So if no Stonehammer today, then no Elemaugrim in 21 days and this is very very bad!!!

My plan was to spend all resources on Elemaugrim and catch the Summer Imp with him together ( should be in the drop pool the entire June and July ).

3 Likes

I think we were all expecting Stonehammer today, but she technically didn’t say that it would absolutely be every three weeks. I hope they can still get two mythics out before the end of July so you can get a decent chance at both Summer Imp and Elemaugrim at the same time! There might also be a chance that they release Summer Imp for glory as they have with every other imp. Again, nothing has been promised there.

4 Likes