CONSOLE: A New Mythic Approaches - Infernus

I’m on PS4

But it seems to still be in chests, it just was weird.

I’ve only used 2000 glory keys, 300 gems keys and 60 vip keys, so not that much… Hope to spend a lot more! It would be such a shame if we could buy these mythic troops for lets say 3000 gems. It would be so boring.This opening chests is so much fun. So great. Makes me happy.

goosfraba goosfraba goosfraba goosfraba goosfraba goosfraba goosfraba goosfraba

1 Like

Not necessarily. I got Jotnar within 20 keys and another Wulfgarok with the same amount when their event weeks came around recently :+1:

3 Likes

3 Likes

musehale

1 Like

What are you basing this on after the chest rolled over. I know it’s SUPPOSED to be there till Fri but have you seen confirmation in chat? Just curious as I haven’t tried yet.

Edit: confirmed still in, as I saw the notification of a player pull one in global chat.

@Saltypatra @Nimhain

Just wondering if we can get some type confirmation after you add Nyx to the Chest list. And based on other reports it looks like Totem Guardian has yet to be added to the Gold Chest too.

I was planning on trying for the new Mythic once Totem and Frost Lizard were added to the chests, but now I’m including Nyx. Should I wait or Not? The Mythic exclusive window is half over. Thanks.

@Strat, Nyx should start appearing in the next 24 hours. Also, Totem Guardian isn’t scheduled to release until next week.

4 Likes