CONSOLE: A New Mythic Approaches - Infernus

If you have Elem and don’t get Infernus it would be a crying shame.

I’ll give the same advice I gave in the PC release thread - for general use, build around his second trait, not his third. Having used him in about 1750 invades so far, I’d say his talents are largely wasted if you try to use him in a methodical team that requires a lot of planning. You just want stuff that deals damage and clears space on the board at the same time, with something able to kick start Infernus. There are tons of combos that work like this, I’ll still occasionally attempt new configurations following this formula. Just keep in mind that he is almost entirely RNG driven, and while usually (overwhelmingly) favorable you will occasionally give your opponent a setup that can cost you a troop or sometimes even a game.

2 Likes

It’s not a problem, there is always the weekly event when it comes around to broken spire :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yikes. You’re better off waiting for crafting than trying to get a mythic troop with event keys.

Thanks devs for creating Infernus. Haven’t had this much Fun for a long time now. Hope to see more Mythics like him released tbh. :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks Death! We are pretty fond of him ourselves.

4 Likes

Hey @Saltypatra any chance you could sprinkle a bit of salt on my ps4 account to help me get infernus?

Cant blame a primate for tryin lol

2 Likes

@Vangor why would salt help? Wouldn’t it make it harder?

2 Likes

I was gonna say that… Salt would absorb all the magma and cause Infernus to run away screaming.

2 Likes

Perhaps he would be astonished at the lack of magma and try to fix it.

1 Like

Lol @Saltypatra how bout some magic luck dust then? Pweety pweese!

How long he will be (exclusively) in chests?

Should be there until friday

1 Like

VIP chest rewards change in 1h. Why?

Probably pc bug cause on xbox i see 4d

Save time is dreadful, he almost ripped my stash to zero and I have an awful feeling we’ll get euryali in the same two week timescale as infernus after pony.

1 Like

There will be a little longer break before Euryali is released.

2 Likes

Phew
Three weeks then… And the console update SP?
:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

1 Like

I misread that

2 Likes

Lol, think I need glasses

2 Likes