CONSOLE: A New Mythic Approaches - Euryali

I use Ketras, Infernus, Gards mostly. Sometimes Famine and Abby in GW.

I don’t have ketra i will need to craft it when i will be done with xathenos

I am not sure if I gonna go for xathenos, not any plans for it, as well as it doesnt count towards any PL kingdoms as it is an Apocalypse troop. Its nice for collecting, but it stays safe in the crafting menu too. :wink:

1 Like

Xathenos looks pretty crap, plus most undead block his colours and you’re going to be putting him last most of the time anyway. I’ve used him a few times and I think I’d rather craft famine or ketras personally. Having to craft three crappy weapons first is a huge drain on the resources too imo.

1 Like

Well i only missing him, ketra and hammer so i will try to complete the collection :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Then start with the troops that count towards Power Level, I do say.

Euryali is one of the few troops that can counter Kraken’s devour right now, I’m putting her on my GW defence for green and for purple days.

2500 glory, 550 gem, 100 vip, 7500 seals
No sodding euryali, I’m almost out of gems and resources are so gimped I’m pretty close to closing the door on this game now.
Its amazing how my luck has worsened since I became more vocal about certain things wrong with the game.

While I spent nowhere near what you have to try and get her (and still haven’t gotten her myself, actually), I find it a little sour to put implications out there that the devs might be messing with your account and your own personal drop numbers just because you’ve been vocal about it.

I honestly don’t think they would

1. Jeopardize their integrity or good will they’ve built for the game to do so
  2. Have the time to take a personal vendetta against someone and decide to use that time to mess with / torture them.

Again, I get the frustration. We all have dwindling resources and it’s frustrating. I’m just saying that don’t misplace bad RNG on conspiracy theories.

1 Like

That’s fair enough and I totally agree with you, that my carefully saved resources have drained to almost zero with the last two mythics is a very very bitter pill to swallow, especially with no real way to replenish them. So that’s why I’m salty. Opening 350 vip chests plus all that other stuff to get one mythic is just so ridiculous that I’m starting to really hate on the game, more so now event keys and gems are so thin on the ground.

2 Likes

Got 2 of her today and it was with 3 pulls of 50 glory keys… never felt so lucky!!

1 Like

Guild of Gra just got Euryali from a legendary task :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Grats to everyone in Guild of Gra on getting Euryali!

1 Like

Weird @Saltypatra told me the other day exclusive mythic are not include in LT rewards

Its released in the LT pool the day its released only that one can draw any of the Mythic from LTs. So that they got a Mythic was big luck, but that it was Euryali out of them all was golden luck. And its good to see it have finally happened on a Mythic Release week.

Congrats to everyone in the Guild of Gra! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes, that’s what I thought. We were incredibly lucky. Especially since a few of our members were having a hard time with RNG. That makes it the 4th mythic we ever got from LTs. 2 Plagues, PharosRa and now Euryali :slight_smile:

I have a screenshot on the PS4. I’ll try to figure out a way to post it.

2 Likes

Download it via the android app to your phone. So open the app, select the image, select download. Go to forum and select reply, use the upload tab or box with the upward pointing arrow depending on the browser/make of phone, then select the picture and when it’s uploaded either press preview or reply if your happy you have the right picture.

2 Likes

Like this?

Edit: I guess it worked, thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations, gra said you also got the grappleslag as well? My words, not his, lol. One key, that’s insulting and is why we no longer do many. It’s a complete waste for us, may as well save gold and play something else.

1 Like

Wow, that feeling right there, its few things in life thats is better. :wink:

1 Like