CONSOLE: A New Mythic Approaches - Euryali

3 hours later, I failed to get her, used about 300 glory keys then about 100 gem keys and even 1,000 guild seals, no Euryali. This RNG system is really wonky.

Just look at post above. Unless you are really lucky 300 glory keys, 100 gem keys and 50 guild chests is unlikely to give you a mythic. But you are right, RNG is never fun when you are unlucky.

4 Likes

I don’t know, maybe because it is? Brace yourself because that may shock you but highest spenders are mostly in highest level guild because those are the people that care most about the game, they play it daily so they throw money at it.

I can agree that it help casual players but is it going to make them spend money? I doubt it. Is the nerf to tasks going to make big spenders throw away more money? Ask @Nephilim about that :wink:

I got lucky. Only 800 glory keys. So I wrote a poem

the sun is shining
the gods like me
I’m invisible
chests are my slaves
waiting for next mythic
knowing this joy wont last forever

1 Like

Cool story bro but please do not do poetry for a living :>

1 Like

thanks. :smiley:
I promise I wont.
or not
or should I?

At the end of the day it’s you who is going to starve so do as you wish :smiley:

Fyi, 1 in 10000 glory, 1 in 1000 gem, 1 in 100 vip. Approximately of course.

That’s really not very much to expect to pull a mythic.

2 Likes

Shes not bad as a yellow using AoE true damage. She can double-tap Krystenax and Famine at endgame PvP values by herself and indigestible actually works right now for blocking devours, unlike Impervious. The trait can help her avoid a third cast in some situations, albeit very very rarely. Helps a bit more in Guild Wars where you might not have the mana flow to do a back to back double-tap and the life bonuses put otherwise two-shottable troops just out of two-shot range. Build around the AoE true damage and her unique color combination, poison, summons, and boost ratio are afterthoughts.

I think the VIP approx might be off… done 200 if not more VIP keys… still only 1 mythic - WAR… which by the way is awesome.
I don’t mond too much though, if it was easier, it would be battles only against Mythics all the time, I would get bored and simply stop playing

Seriously i only took her for collection cause she look like a garbage troop for a mythic

I don’t expect using her unless they buff poison

2 Likes

buff poison and some of the Naga troops, wouldnt hurt.

1 Like

She need more often than not 3 casts for me to take down the CPU. That’s a lot, and often I find it too slow. I have tried to combine her with tesla, Hero with Crypt Keeper, Guild War troops, many things. But have yet to find a great team for her. Humility I have had bad luck with too pairing them.

2 Likes

Yup might be good for new player but for endgamer if you need more then 2 cast it doesn’t worth it

1 Like

Maybe if I had two of them, both dealing 25 damage each, with Green Seer and Talon banner and something. I barely managed to get one, and had to stop.

You will need 3 cast for most of case and 1 will block the other, maybe with the troll but still not my style

Yeah, she is a little too weak for endgame players, might be god for newer to mid-game players tho.

I just find it a little strange to have base Mythics which should be among the best troops in the game in my opinion, to not be good enough for endgame players.

2 Likes

Well most of mythic suck for endgamer
I only use famine and infernus