Console 3.0.5 Patch Notes

I am not ungrateful mate. But lets reverse the roles - if there werent free to play players - there wouldnt be anyone playing either :wink:

2 Likes

Lol

10 char

Yup, just confirming that non-VIP do get more (at least on the Unity beta) I got +13 slots and I’m only VIP 8. So there should be +5 for non-VIPs
Also:

I was reading topic while walking so missed that part, so thanks for clarification.

2 Likes

And if everyone played for free there’d have been nothing added to the game since the bare bones version all the way way back to the magic keys days!

1 Like

This feels like a buff gone very horribly wrong. Zephyros desperately needed some help, his damage potential now makes him viable in an end-game team. The bad part is that his damage potential is essentially the same in a beginner team, you don’t need to level or trait him, kingdom bonuses don’t matter, a single cast may wipe the whole opponent team. How could this possibly have passed play testing?

Mini vip pack also includes 75 vip points, which is triple the value. Buying 3 will get you free scouting and 3 slots…

I thought it was me but after the previous update I was experiencing blurriness in my eyes after playing for an hour or so. It never happened before.

Glad they fixed this.

My point was that one type of players can’t exist without the others. But if you insist we can go back and forth on it and derail the topic more?

@UKresistance average monthly pay in my country is approx 250 euros. I really can’t afford to be spending money on games. I don’t even have a credit card with which i could purchase anything in game. There are great deals to buy, sure, but not everyone can spend.

I know your situation, you’ve mentioned it a few times.
Yes, going backwards and forwards and round and round is pointless. Both fair points, just one stronger than the other :wink::+1::+1:

Well, 2 more mana for famine.

That should completely balance him.

3 Likes

Love the extra team slots…just got 18 more when I leveled up for the first time since release. Based upon my hero and VIP levels, that number is right. Going to have a great time creating more interesting teams.

2 Likes