Console 3.0.5 Patch Notes

When will PC/Mobile get this patch ???

1 Like

No mention of the major Orc rework in the patch notes, someone needs some credit (or line item) for the nice work! :grinning:

1 Like

Awesome update guys, thank you , My guild will appreciate the efforts put in. Will make everything alot more simplified =)

4x animations is the best thing that has ever happened to this game! Thanks so much!

I can lose Guild War battles 4 times as fast now! :smirk:

Also, Drake Rider has a new 3rd trait, but it wasn’t mentioned in the notes.

1 Like

It’s likely also got a typo in it. It summons a new unit called a Drake, not an Ancient Horror. (Assuming it’s the same as the Unity Beta)

Is there an actual new troop for that or is this name just a placeholder?
After seeing the changed trait in Tacets video i would have bet it would summon a Wyvern once finalized, 'cause you know those are their actual mounts and they already exist.

It’s there. I already mentioned the typo in the Console 3.0.5 Known Issues thread as well. I was traitstone farming on Grosh-Nak, so Drake has been popping up left and right. I got curious and checked it out.

Thanks for the details. Just wondering if there is a plan to release the game on the Nintendo Switch in the future?

1 Like

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/business5/uploads/gemsofwar/optimized/3X/1/d/1d4460641f45448e6dc5c9fe19f3cb7eccd3c064_1_690x387.jpg

3 Likes

Mostly liking the look of these balance changes… and good riddance to 4x Empowered Scale Guards…

2 Likes

Loving to see Zephyros get some much deserved love!
Hopefully that change isn’t part of the “changes to giant troops to increase Jotnars usefulness” approach though, as it does the exact opposite.

Anyways the troop changes look good in general and i can’t wait to test out the new orcs!

1 Like

@Sirrian
I don’t speak American.
Can you please add a UK flag to the options screen?
When browsing your hero collection you can no longer use the right stick held down to scroll quickly but smoothly, you have to use the d-pad and it’s slow and juddery. I know,first world probs n all! I suspect it might be similar when browsing kingdom levels but I’ve not looked yet.
Thanks for everything else, that’s all I have.
Cheers.

2 Likes

The new achievements don’t appear to be there on the Xbox :confused:

Is it just my imagination that VIP players will get more team slots, but us free players are given the middle finger?

Everyone is getting at least 5 new slots?

1 Like

Any heads up for when the new achievements will be live? I don’t want to hit rank 1 today for them to show up tomorrow and for it not to register, that happened before with the ‘Reach PvP tier 1 in a single week’ achievement.

Yay, no more blur! It hurt my eyes :frowning:

1 Like

Can anyone on console or beat shed any light on the spells and traits for drake and bone Daemon?

Oh if everyone is getting more then thats great, i missed that part xD

1 Like

be grateful to vip players, they keep this game alive. devs must be paid for their work you know?!

3 Likes