Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

I’ve killed a good handful of troops with deathmark and nobody in my guild has had any issues with it on our community page, etc.

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for all of these, we’re looking into them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On xbox, How long does a guild task stay in guild activity “So and so completed a task. Here are your rewards”? I’ve been trying to track Guildies who get souls and maps (because I don’t want them to). Last night, someone completed a single task, and it was never listed in activity at all. Also, there’s no longer a time stamp next to the activity.

@evilbatwitch

Hey, The good news is once we get the next update with the new Guild functionality this won’t matter anymore.

Although, I have NO idea what the delays to 2.05 did to their deployment timetable. Plus they NEED to incorporate all the bug fixes listed above with the update😀

1 Like

yes, very rarely more than 3, only 2 times above 3 i think and i also have all kingdoms at least 3 stars. 5 stars doesnt matter for tribute.
Never had so much 1, 2 or 3 tributes since i have all at 3 stars!!

As my daughter used to say, “But I’m hungry nnnaaaaaoooowww”

2 Likes

Death Mark is definitely not killing enemy troops. I just did another 20+ matches of PVP and explore mode. I would mark the entire team and stall as long as possible, they always recover from the mark, but never die. It worked before the recent patch.

It used to always work on me, but never for me…

What’s up with the ??? in guild roster on ps4? @Alpheon @Mr.Strange strange

1 Like

Issue surrounding certain tasks not giving rewards should now be fixed :slight_smile:

@Virginia1984, This is because of an Xbox requirement that they have brought up in this update, despite it being in all previous versions that was one of the reasons they failed us on. Basically if a person had their Online Presence set to hidden on their Xbox Live account, others could still see their online presence using the Last Seen section in the Guild Roster menu. So we were forced to remove it for now to get the update out.

1 Like

Okay so does that also mean that we cannot see their last battle in blue profile as well? Is the guild and seals update coming also? @Alpheon Will the chat be coming too? Sorry just some questions I would like to hear response’s on. Thank you.

Unfortunately we had to remove a lot of last active times because of it, sorry :frowning: Frustrating to say the least since they never mentioned anything until then.

We are working on chat to make it compliant with Microsoft’s privacy requirements. The UI has also come a long way from our original implementation of it on console, so the final version that’s released will be the cool version. Chat should be coming with our guild update, pending any issues Microsoft and/or Sony may have with it. As for when the update itself is coming… Sometime in the future!

2 Likes

@Alpheon Did anything change code wise with kingdom tribute chances? I’m getting way less since the patch. All cities unlocked, level 10, and at least 3 stars. It’s like double tribute chance is broken.

1 Like

We’ll investigate why this might be the case, but off the top of my head we didn’t change anything specifically. We made a lot of changes to items to bring things more in-line with PC/Mobile, so if it has changed it was because those are the chances on PC/Mobile.

Font in guild roster has changed to a worse, at least when looking at the amount of gold donated. It’s harder to read how much people have donated.

2 Likes

I just completed the 1. task (win 10 fights in pvp) and I got the 3 glory keys just fine.

I’d agree with this, yes.

You misspelled SOON! ™

2 Likes

On the PS4 when you have killed all the enemies but one and they kill themselves with Gloom Leaf’s last trait it (STILL) freezes up the game. Is anyone else having this problem?

@Alpheon

I noticed a handful of bugs reported have been fixed this morning. Vip login bonus is fixed. Tasks are rewarding correctly. My tasks reset at the same time as my daily login bonus.

I never received a reply from you but I can see you guys are reading the posts here. Thanks for your hard work!

3 Likes