Console 2.0.5 Known Issues

When switching troop view to “upgradeable” to see which troops I can ascend, and then ascending one of those troops and coming back to the screen it USED to keep the troops that are able to ascend at the top, now it remixes them back up and you have to back out of the troops screen, go back in, and tick the “upgradeable” option again to put them back to see who you can ascend. Need to do this each time. When you have 40 troops to ascend its pretty aggravating

1 Like

OK this is a weird one…
Just playing a non rank pvp and the opposition has knight coronet- 51 attack 85 shield and a 100 life, the carnex has 105 shield and 72 life and 48 attack, infernal king 63/87/60 and jarl fireguard has 48/111/54 !!! Wtf? I’ll probably retreat.

1 Like

I’ve seen this also. If you go into battle their stats are normal.

Edit: I thought you meant before battle…

No, this was in game. I shared the screen shot with a fellow guild member.

What difficulty did you have it on, as casual PVP now has difficulty setting like quests and challenges do.

1 Like

I’d been farming stones, normal.

Tributes are definitely messed up, 2 or 3 when all cities are level 10 3 star. Anyone else notice lower tribute cities when collecting?

1 Like

Yeah same for me got them all 5 stars except the 2 new kingdoms

Just noticed the same thing today, was gonna report it but you beat me to it :smiley:

@Rickygervais @UKresistance
I took my own advise, and have been logging my results. Since 4 & 5 Star Kingdoms are completely irrelevant in terms of tribute: I have 20 Kingdoms at 3+ Stars (20%) and 4 at (10%). My last 4 Tribute collections: 1, 1, 1, 1.

Super small data set but… I’m reasonable certain the Developers should look at this.

1 Like

Thanks for this great update! I had almost lost interest, but now I’m looking forward to many more hours of entertainment.

I was also delighted to see there are so many players active on xbox one. I thought the community was much smaller than this, which also made me doubt.

Small thing I noticed besides some things that have been mentioned before is that the daily task is to upgrade a kingdom level. All my kingdoms are at lvl 10 so I don’t think it should be active.

Xbox, still pvp rank problem in the award list (the ranking that give arcane stones)
I’m actually 9th but the game say Im at rank 101-200. Sometimes it display the correct rank too.

This is “working as intended” a Bungie TM. In all seriousness this Task originally was in a lower slot where it would be stuck like that for months and months. Mr. Strange kept it and moved it to the top daily so it will disappear tomorrow.

I assume creating the scripting logic for one task was beyond the scale for one item.

I believe your average expected number of cities tributing with those numbers would be 4.4 cities per tribute. To have 4 consecutive 1s in a row would be unusual to say the least, but more data points are needed as you said.

Am I the only one getting this audio bug? Every 2-3 battles, the sound effects break bit by bit until I’m left with nothing but the music. I have to quit and restart to get them back. Uninstalling, clearing the cache, and reinstalling didn’t help. It’s annoying to the point that I don’t feel like playing.

It’s happened to me before, but I don’t think as frequently as you are reporting it. I wonder if it has to do with the audio issues for tributing and the delayed audio for rewards in treasure hunt.

We will look into this. Seems it has slipped by us for this update, sorry.

@Athrillskr Yep, we are keeping a close eye on everything in this thread. Thankfully a lot of issues we have been seeing are fixes that we can make to our servers so it doesn’t require any updates for you all. If only we could fix everything this way XD

@Raphius We did make some changes to the way the troop list was loaded and displayed to make it more efficient. We’ll look into fixing this.

2 Likes

It has happened literally every time I’ve started the game since the patch. I frequently get delayed audio on things right after starting as well, like the sound effect for selecting a kingdom. I didn’t have any audio issues pre-patch.

Also found another Task bug. “Use the PvP menu to defeat other players in Ranked battles.” Explore battles are counting as wins for this.

Yep, been reported above. Interestingly, actual revenge battles do not count towards this task progress.

I see. I read the whole thread, but I must have missed that one.

1 Like