Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

Nope. She has to be the one giving and taking the hit for those 2 traits to work.

And given as you’re aware that 16 arcanes and 2 celestials aren’t easy to come by, it’s why Sheggra is usually passed on. I see the first trait but that’s usually it. Very very very rarely do I see the other 2.

Thays disappointing. Still need to trait it but not quite as urgently as before. Probably should have traited mercy last week and jarl soon

Have to consider what ill do with infernal king. Dont know if i want to spend the gems unlocking him yet

Infernal King fills the same spot Sheggra would. But better. Plus that Immortal trait is oh so sweet… even if on console it only works once since summoned troops don’t have full stats and traits… Yet.

The other day you told me i was playing warlord 1 but pvp don’t have difficulty?

There’s a bug with it there.

Any good Faunessa builds? Seems like it could be pretty strong with empowered. Maybe paired with Mercy (although removes purple, changing it to yellow could charge her up pretty fast with +2 yellow banner).

1 Like

Youre selling him well. His mana colours just arent ideal. Prob time to create a couple new teams anyhow… Jarl/King/Valkyrie/Giant Spider?

Might bring Bat off the bench for the next team. Shadow Dragon, Valkyrie and ???. Dont see an event troop for the Bat anytime soon though

There are 3 troops that use Red Blue. One of them are bound to come soon.

None are marked as event troops though?

The only troops marked as event troops are for kingdoms not yet out. That way you know which are for events and which are part of the kingdom release. Otherwise everything listed except for the Apocalypse troops are event troops.

1 Like

Oh :hear_no_evil:

Not true, Wild Fang is Red/Blue and from Wild Plains

Which bits not true?

Red/Blue (Blood Arcanes) Weekly Event Troops upcoming;

Wild Fang, Wild Plains, Epic
Valor, Sword’s Edge, Epic
Tal’Rae, Zhul’Kari, Epic

I believe he meant those troops are from kingdoms that are released so they are not marked ‘(event troop)’

Yeti - Ultra Rare - Blue Brown (Event Troop) is an example of one from a kingdom not yet released. I didnt know that the troops you have mentioned above will also be event troops

I hate to sound dumb but what do you mean by “use maps”? Thanks!

Do the Treasure Hunt minigame in Zhul’Kari

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Imp of love baby!!!

5 Likes

And well this would be how we get to close the gap. Very nice surprise. Thanks.

2 Likes