Come Join The Murder **30 Secs 2 Match Recruitment** (Rank 50)

2 spots are still open for anyone that is interested in joining us :smiley:

Hi. My invite code is Razguul. I am lvl 200 with all kingdoms at 10.

Recruit me

Fonk Sayuk my ID game

Razguul - just sent invite. Welcome aboard!

Hey Fonk - we filled both spots, just waiting on both of them to accept the invites. If one of them backs out you’re next in line. So if you’re currently in a guild, don’t leave it yet. In the meantime if you want to tell us something about you while we wait, feel free to :wink:

Thank you for attencion

Both new recruits have accepted their invitations to take up arms with us. Please check back with us to see when we have openings again!

recruitment currently closed

Thx glad to be aboard

1 Spot open as of now (29/30)
Hurry before reset :smiley:
https://community.gemsofwar.com/uploads/short-url/fHUjSmZ90zCMEFMCk0iaGLPsdsJ.png

Would love to join, since my guild is shutting down:
All kingdoms level 10, level 491, over 200K donations every week, 1500 seals and over 300 trophy’s weekly
invite code Ajaxpackers
thanks!

Hey Ajax! Will send invite. Make sure you’ve left your current guild if you haven’t already. Welcome aboard!

I can meet the requirements if you still have a spot.
Username ptravill
Thanks

We only had 1 spot available and it was filled. Please check back when we have another open up - it’ll get posted here.

We currently need 1 more to reach full capacity (29/30).
https://community.gemsofwar.com/uploads/short-url/fHUjSmZ90zCMEFMCk0iaGLPsdsJ.png

Vacancy filled! Check back later.

1 Spot open as of now!
(29/30)
Leave a comment if interested!

Hello, I started to play the game 7 days ago and i am lvl 53, i play daily and like to do many pvp’s. I will like to join your guild because i see that you aim top and i will like to help you aim that goals, i like challenges. My invite code is QUADCHANCE.

Hi QuadChance!

Thanks for contacting us about joining. We’re honestly looking for someone with all their kingdoms leveled to 10 so they can focus resources on the guild at this time. And as important as it is for someone at your level to level all your kingdoms as soon as possible, it would be a disservice to you to divert so much gold away from progressing your own kingdoms to meet our reqs. My personal suggestion would be to join a low or no req guild until you finish your kingdoms so you get them done faster.

That said, if you still think you want in and can keep up with the reqs then we’d be willing to give you a shot. You’d certainly benefit from the extra rewards from any guild.

Let us know and if you’re already in a guild stop back here to confirm before you leave it. Otherwise I’ll send an invite when I hear back from you.

I am sure i can complete requirements and still progress with my kingdom, i am not in any guild now, you can send invite.

Well then, sent! Welcome aboard!