Closed - old post

Hi @Gfunk. Sounds good. Just join up to our Discord server and we’ll get you an invite. :slight_smile:

Invite sent.

One spot open.

Hi @Pollozz; I appreciate your interest in our guild however at this time we are only looking for active players that can meet all of our reqs. Once you do, please feel free to reapply if you’re still looking for a guild. Happy gaming!

Do you still have a spot left, I am very active, 1500 seals per week, all cities complete, would love a chance to join. INVITE code is DRYSTIN. Edit, level 132 favorite movie is mallrats

1 Like

Invites sent and guild is now full again. :slight_smile:

Best guild ever… :laughing:

1 Like

Hoguns is currently the 9th fastest growing guild on PC/Mobile and we looking for one more new member to join us. Please read the reqs before replying. Thanks! :slight_smile:

##Weekly Guild Requirements

• 250,000+ gold
  • 1500 seals
  • 100+ trophies
  • Actively communicate with the guild on our Discord server
  • Have your cities to level 10 (exceptions for recently added cities)
  • At least level 100

For more details about our guild, please read the main post here.

If you can meet our reqs and you’re looking for a fun guild to throw in with come say “Hi” and post your answers to the below questions on our guild’s public Discord server here: Hogun’s Discord Server

• Invite Code
  • Current Level
  • If all your cities are up to level 10
  • Amount of gold, seals, and trophies you average per week
  • Your favorite movie :wink:

Edit: We one open seat. :slight_smile:

I want to join your guild. I can meet the requirements to be met by members of the guild. My level 295. I donate 300k+ gold per week, 1500 seals, 100+ trophies. All cities level 10. But my english is not good. I am a member of the guild, but I want to leave it because of the low activity of its members. Tell me about your decision, and I leave it to join your guild.