⭐ [FULL 30/30] TOP 30 Hoguns Guild - No seats open. REQS: 300k/1500/150 - 40k seals & all 6 tasks completed each week ⭐

Top 30 Hoguns guild unlocks all 6 tasks and hits 40k+ seals each week. We’re looking for more top-tier players: if you have what it takes to be in Hoguns, we want to hear from you!

MINIMUM WEEKLY REQUIREMENTS

GOLD: 300,000 - Average member contribution is 600k+/week

SEALS: 1,500 - Hoguns hits 40k each week

TROPHIES: 150 - Average member contribution is 350+/week

COMMUNITY: Members are expected to be active on our Discord chat server checking in and communicating any issues.

We are either one of the most casual of the hardcore guilds or one of the most hardcore of the casual guilds. Either way you slice it we believe that the best way to have fun is to kick ass and our record speaks for itself.

The benefits of membership in Hoguns are many and great:

• We’ve got diamonds, keys, glory, souls, etc. coming out of every orifice; once you join, you will, too.
  • Our members are in frequent communication with each other on our private Discord server; talkers welcome!
  • We regularly survey our members to make sure they have an active voice in the direction the guild is heading.
  • We track player stats weekly and promote based on clear and concise guidelines.
  • We have members from over 15 different countries speaking over 10 different languages (all official guild communication is in English though so English comprehension is required).
  • Hoguns is a family made up of families: Almost half our members have at least one family member also in our guild.
  • We love to help each other and are looking for other members who want to do the same.

HOW TO JOIN HOGUNS:

1. Make sure you can meet our weekly requirements; we understand sometimes life happens but failure to meet guild weekly requirements for new members is not cool
  2. Join our Public Discord channel here: Hogun’s Discord Server
  3. Send us a message here or on our Public Discord channel indicating the following:
  • Your average weekly donations for gold, seals and trophies
  • Your current level
  • If your kingdoms are all to level 10
  • Your invite code
  • Your favorite movie
4 Likes

1 slot filled; 2 still open.

Howdy could I join? I’m level 191 and I play an awful lot 0 vip though but I can still make the 300 k req for gold invite code is IGOR_31

@Adhesivedonkey - Thank you for your interest but we will not be accepting your application at this time. Guild application instructions are clear and are posted above.

2 spots open. See main post.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or on our Discord servers public channel. :slight_smile:

Hi, can I get into your Guild?
Rigth now I am in Die Or Fight
Lvl. 705
All Kingdoms Lvl. 10
Invite code: Robert The Hero
Average Seals: 1500
Average Gold: 500k
Average Trophies: 180 ( 11000 in 61 weeks)
Favourite movie: Leon der Profi

Hi lv67 new player here. Been playing only for about 10 days. Can contribute 1500 seals and 150+ trophies to guild. Gold is a bit tight at the moment but will catch up later. I was invited randomly to a guild (when I knew nothing about how guild works), but now I am seeking a more active one. If you are interested, let me know so I can quit the current guild. My invite code is KARMA_25.

Hi @karma, thank you for taking the time to apply to our guild. At this time we are only taking players level 100+ who have all their cities to level 10 and can meet all of our reqs. Once you are there, please feel free to apply again. :slight_smile:

Sounds good.

We are expecting to have 1 spot open today or tomorrow. Please see main post above.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or on our Discord servers public channel. :smiley:

Join up and help us break into the top 30! :thumbsup:

We have 1 spot available. See Reqs. :smile:

Hi there, I would love to join your guild. I’m level 1035, all kingdoms maxed, can easily donate 500k, 1500 seals, 300 trophies. please let me know if you’re interested. Thank you! My invite code is ELLCARJEN my favorite movie: too many to list :slight_smile:

Hi @ellcarjen; Thanks for your interest in joining Hoguns. You definitely sound qualified. :slight_smile:
If you can, please join us on our public Discord server channel (here: Hoguns GoW Guild ) and we’ll go from there. :smiley:

Thank you so much for considering me, but I have joined another guild.

No worries, @ellcarjen. Have fun! :slight_smile:

We have 1 spot open

Please see main post above. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or on our Discord servers public channel. :smiley:

Join up and help us as we break into the top 30 this week! :thumbsup:

1 Like

We have one spot open. :slight_smile:

I’d like to join.
Level 287, all kingdoms max. can donate >400k a week, 1500seals, >400 trophies.
Invite code: JOSEMIMOLA
fight club

Hi @josemimola; Thank you for your interest in joining us.
Please join us on our public Discord server channel (here: Hoguns GoW Guild ) and we’ll go from there. :smiley:

I love he stars you putted in the title. :slight_smile: