Closed - old post

Hello. Looking for an active guild. My old guild used to be fairly active but then went dark so I left.

Level 189
Avg seals - 1500
Avg gold - undetermined as I just finished leveling up kingdoms so now gold is going to go towards the guild. Shouldn’t have any issues with the requirements as I am a very active daily player
Avg trophies - level up to tier 1 every week and beyond
Favorite movie? Hmmm… so many to choose from… I’m going to go with Zoolander just for fun. Ha ha

Invite code is; Craptastic

Thanks.

@Jashire10 you’d qualify for guild membership on your invite code alone lol. I’ll get you an invite momentarily. Welcome to the guild! :smiley:

We have one spot left.

Edit: Full again.

To get to 40 you need to pass us :wink:

1 Like

Hehe! We’re working on it. :smiley:

1 Like

Less than 700 trophies separate you guys, mean machine and some guild. I’ll be watching with interest

1 Like

Yeah, we’ve been dancing back and forth with Some Guild for a week or two as we’ve both been climbing the ranks. The more the merrier. :wink:

And we have passed both of those 2 guilds in past few weeks but they are now trying to reclaim the position. But as it looks to me all 3 of us will be taking positions from 37-39 very soon (maybe by the end of the week) because next 3 guilds aren’t doing half as much as 3 of our guilds are.

1 Like

Still looking for one more member. :slight_smile:

Hi,
I’m looking for a guild my inviting code is MOMMY.
I have my kd lv 10 my lv345 I have lots of gold .
I’m in a guild Honour’s Blade but the leader is inactive and a few members not planning for long time let me know I will lived. Sorry for my riding I am from Portugal Thanks

Welcome to the guild @zezita :slight_smile:

We are now full again.

1 Like

We currently have 4 spots available for those that can meet our reqs. We are one of the fastest growing guilds but retain a very fun atmosphere (no micromanagement).

My girlfriend and I are looking for a top tier guild. We are dedicated adult players who contribute 300k/100+ gold/trophies weekly for our current guild. We are looking for a guild who completes all the weekly guild task as we have been the major contributors for our guild and are looking to grow in a guild of similar players. I’m lvl 334 and my girlfriend is lvl 458 with maxed kingdoms. Would love to join

Hi @Lukas411ha; thank you for taking the time to respond. You and your gf sound like you’d be great additions to our guild but I want to make sure we’re a good fit for you guys, too. You mentioned you’re looking for a guild who completes all tasks each week and we’re not quite there yet. We will be completing 4-5 this week but expect to be doing 5-6 once we have our missing seats filled.

Also, while your gold and trophy contributions are in line with our reqs, we do ask that our members max their seal contributions for the whole 1,500 seals each week (we’ve hit 40k the last two weeks for the maximum guild chests), so I wanted to see if that would be something you feel comfortable commuting to (assuming you decide to join us).

If you’re still interested, come let us know on our Discord server (link: Discord )

Sounds good, we can definitely meet the requirements and would like to join. I’ll contact you on discord in the morning

Sounds great, @Lukas411ha; I look forward to it. :slight_smile:

Invites sent @Lukas411ha. Welcome to the guild. :smiley:

Edit: Only one seat left.

Hey im an active player who have played for about 3 weeks im lvl 65 but real active in the game, have all the cities to lvl 6 last week i donated between 100k-125k and made 1500 seals and i first discovered pvp last week.
favorite movie is boondock saints :stuck_out_tongue:

invite code: m-momme

Hi @m-momme; I appreciate your interest in our guild however at this time we are only looking for active players that can meet all of our reqs. Once you do, please feel free to reapply. Happy hunting!

I’m lol 328, all kingdoms 10, will hit mins ez and am just an awesome guy :). Invite “gfunk 1”.

Thanks!