Call For Mobile Beta Testers

Hi, I’d like to help, I play on an Iphone 5s

Thank you for all the interest!

We are currently looking through h has volunteered and the devices they play on so we can put together a diverse testing team. Stay tuned for further updates next week!

13 Likes

I play on iPhone 6, iPad mini, iPad air.

Couldn’t you just accept everyone? with more testers more bugs should be caught

It also means more overhead in dealing with the testers. Your argument could be extended ad absurdium (Latin may be wrong) to include the entire player base, which offers the most chances to catch bugs. But that is equivalent to releasing it on the live servers, which I don’t think anyone here wants.

4 Likes

No, here there are only volunteers. Not every players want to beta test a game…

It’s what I feel when playing on Steam…

We are talking about 100 players (not 20,000)… It’s okay for a beta testing where different devices could help to find different bugs.

1 Like

Рад помочь в тестирование. Huawei Honor 8

I play daily - Huawai Nexus 6p.

Actually, that’s only true if the ratio of QA Engineers to Beta Testers remains below a certain threshold. Eventually, you end up drowning in hundreds of bug reports for the same issue, and the time to triage each incoming bug report is significant.

1 Like

I play regularly but will have iPhone 6 or iPhone 7plus

Iphone 6+ here, happy to help with beta.

Well in all cases, usually devs know how wide a spectrum of devices they require. I do testing for many games and it varies what they choose to look for.

Sure, why not…

• Samsung Note 5.

Sign me up for this mobile beta business

iPad Pro and iPhone 6

I’d like to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Android 7.0 on Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Let me know if you need me!

Mufasha with and iPhone 6s and an older IPad. ~2013

Hiho
OnePlust 3T dont found much here :).
Want the 4x speed at my mobile also :slight_smile:

jodalein

Hi, would love to test.

Playing on a OnePlus 3 and an Amazon Fire HD 8.

Obviously late to the party on this one, but should you need another beta tester in the future:

Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet
(I also got an additional phone or two, but this is my primary mobile device.)

I can also promise a vow of silence for any upcoming features. I did ask permission before spoiling anything important in the Spoiler Thread in the beginning, so you can be certain I won’t blabber. :zipper_mouth_face:

How do you play on an Amazon tablet? Did I miss the game being released in the Amazon app store? Have you tweaked the tablet to get access to the Google Play store. Do you side load the app? I would love to play GoW on my Amazon tablets. My family has several. Thanks for any response.