Call For Mobile Beta Testers

Yay - a reason to start the journey again!!

Sounds like fun!

Include me on the beta test I have a pixel xl and 2017 iPad

I am interested if you still need people. I am using Iphone and Ipad mini.

:slight_smile:

That works perfectly for me. I only installed it today and didn’t take it past the tutorial. Fresh start ready-made!

Okay – I would like to beta test if you need an(other) iPhone 5S.

@Saltypatra, will this be a separate app we download from the App Store? Or will I constantly be juggling accounts and passwords as I switch between the live and beta servers?

Edit: @DrPhoenixJ, you may not want to beta test this, since you don’t want to spoil your regular experience by getting a mountain of keys/souls/gold right at the start. When you get back to live servers they will seem dull by comparison!

1 Like

@Grundulum, actually I have all the real action I can handle on PS4. This is just to help test. No disappointment required! :smile:

obviously it has to be separate apps, we are talking about client change to a totally different engine, you cant “run unity” on the current application installed on mobile :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

it wont be used for beta testing :stuck_out_tongue:
since its a pre-existing account, you cant really start a new account on a test server on your own now, we only have access to live servers and all accounts created on live servers stay on live servers

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy S7, Android version 7.0 .
Interested into trying to provide a valuble feedback.

2 Likes

Samsung Galaxy S8+

Touché :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I play on an Iphone 7, and always keep my IOS up to date. I have been a game beta tester for years, and would love to help you guys out on this game! I don’t even want to disclose how many hours I spend playing it haha >_<

Galaxy S7 EDGE
IPHONE 6

I’m on iPhone and I can use an iPad is that helps.

Perfect for someone who already knows the game but has nothing to lose on mobile. If I had to start over on PS4, we wouldn’t be having this conversation because I would be busy trying to get the last traitstone for Meredith. :wink:

1 Like

I’d love to, I’m going to be getting the one plus 5 soon, Monday or so. Just one question, will we be able to have two accounts on one device, because it’s like to keep my current progress on my first account? I don’t mind just beta testing on a new account, but it’s important to not lose any progress elsewhere.

I would also like to participate. Device: Nexus 4 (LG-E960), Android 5.1.1. version

Would love to test. Running a Samsung S7 Edge (SM-G935W8) with Android 7.0 (June 1, 2017 patch level)

iPhone 6s plus