Buying gifts with real $

There should be an option in shop for some one to buy stuff with real $ as a gift for other members,not only guildies,but other members in general

8 Likes

I would also love to see this. I’ve introduced the game to a few friends and I’d love to be able to give them the gift of free scouting for birthdays and such.

1 Like

I’d like to see this as well. It speaks volumes when players want to not only spend money for themselves, but others as well.

4 Likes

I know you all are talking about buying gifts within the game but I’m not sure if that’s possible in any of the ecosystems. In other words I don’t think it’s up to the Devs but rather Apple, Google, Steam, Microsoft & Sony.

You can, however, buy someone a gift card to whatever platform they are playing on and tell them it’s for GoW. Not ideal but I don’t see other options ever being available.

Edit: I know you can buy people games on Steam but I don’t know if you can buy them specific in game items but I’m guessing not.

I like this idea.

Maybe @Saltypatra can chime in before this post gets too many likes and confirm if I am right or not in my previous comment (since there’s no point if it’s out of the Dev’s hands) :slight_smile:

You’re probably right on this!

Good idea.

My last few cash purchases have been guild seals. I like that it also rewards the rest of the guild. Would love to see this expanded with more options.

Yeah, they probably could expand on these types of donations where a person is buying something for themselves but everyone in the guild is given a small bonus of some sort.

3 Likes