Best use of glory for a new player?

She is okay, far away from the worst. Since she is an epic she might be a little hard to pull in the upcoming week, when she will be available in glory/gem chests. I think very few buy those chests because of the troops alone, I think most value the arcane the most, which can be spent on several troops.

Not to brag about my list, but this list might come in handy for new players. It shows you what troops that the specific arcane(s) can be spent on. Always have your eyes open and check out all the troops before you spend the stones. That way you make sure to spend them on troops that you really likes or would like to play with.

This week:

SWAMP - Blue/Green
Druid
Giant Spider
Green Slime
Mercy
Rowanne
Sabertooth Lion
Stone Giant
Treant
Webspinner(L)

In this case there is two of the best purple gem creators that will come in handy for the future, to spend the stone on, in Giant Spider and Green slime. It’s a very big chance that you will need them in the future, for soul team or generally purple troops. Treant is a must for any Fey team, while Stone Giant is a nice tank- troop for a defense team. So also try to think a little about the future.

1 Like