Bad Medicine (PC/Mobile)

sob 300 event keys and squat! grats mate! I am so envious :wink:
Wish you a bugfree week!

I’m not going to waste my event keys for a chance at Wulfy, I’d rather hold off 'til the next kingdom.

Too unreliable to cast, even in favorable conditions.

1 Like

I got him in 150! Super lucky (not counting the 10k gems that I spent when I didn’t get him at launch!)

Impervious troops are always useful with so many Kerberi around, I can see myself playing Wulfy this week a lot in GW

1 Like

Finally some luck coming your way! :smiley:

1 Like

Me love WARGARE event :smiley:

50% boost to Wulfy will be…interesting to say the least!

Wulfgarok forest guardian fenrir and another wulfgarok is a special team. Mrs Dan has it. I don’t even have one, never mind two!

2 weeks…

Why do I feel like watching Total Recall now…

Does anyone know what the drop rate for event chest keys are? Are they equal to, say gem keys, as far as drop rate percentage for mythics and legendaries go (but obviously just from that kingdom)?

Mythic drop chance seems to be 0.1%, both for event keys and gem keys.

Really? 0.1% chance? It’s 10x mythic drop chance for gem keys (says so right on the chests screen)… I can’t possibly imagine glory key pulls are a 0.01% chance to drop? I’ve pulled 2 mythics from glory keys alone.

Glory key pulls are 0.01%. As for your two mythic pulls, somebody please help me out and post that video of Homer throttling Bart. :grimacing:

Well damn. Didn’t realize I was so lucky then. Thats an abysmally low percentage though. You could open tens of thousands of glory chests (or gem chests for that matter) and never get a mythic… that seems ridiculous.

Guess I’ve just been lucky at pulling them (I save and only go for the ones I want though).

1 Like

Couldnt this Totem at least destroy gems in a pattern or explode 6-7 gems, that way his skill wont backfire.

2 Likes

Couldn’t resist.

15 Likes

Good one, I have to agree here, we get 1-2 new cards every week, I really think most of them could get a better spell than they get, I also feel it is not too much to ask for.

@Fourdottwoone

2 Likes

That is father to son violence, please spoiler it! :rage:

2 Likes

Nope… Dont know how anyway lol

2 Likes