Bad Medicine (PC/Mobile)

Imo, the spell itself would be okay if not for the fake RNG, anti-cluster gem spawning algorithm that screws over every gem creator in the game. :frowning:
And here we have another such card and are even PROMPTED to use it in pvp.

I feel like the devs are trolling us. Badly.

3 Likes

I remember the old good days when my Rock Worm team did the work. But not anymore. :wink:

2 Likes

Wonder why they called it…

1 Like

Thats @lyya favorite song/music video :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone else listen to Halestorm and make an association with Bon Jovi? I feel the “anthem rock” styles are pretty similar.

3 Likes

I would like to thank everyone who set up event based defense teams (yes even the FGE ppl)

2 Likes

I don’t hear it. Vocally she makes me think of Tara Slone from Joydrop for some reason that I can’t quite place; musically they make me think of Paramore. Doesn’t ring Bon Jovi bells either way.

I mean, let’s be fair though: I grew up in NJ through the 80s; Bon Jovi is cemented in my head as A Thing. It’s unlikely for another thing to sound like That Thing to me.

1 Like

Has anyone use this totem to decent effect ? 7 gem spawn is just same as giving opponent better chance for a 4 match. His damage too low to be useful as top position, so barkskin trait not much use. I suppose this week with stats bonus it might become useful. Barrier is good but lets not forget there are better barrier give beast troops such as Forest Guardian and Queen Aurora (yes that unicorn is beast). I feel I use totem as slave for the extra traitstones event but after this week I throw on rubbish pile.

1 Like

I’ve used the pole:

Wulfgarok
Pole
Forest Guardian
Druid

Talon banner

Has been working well for me this week, in casual pvp getting event points.

1 Like

after many failed attempt to make mr. totem a contributing member of the team, i now understand why it has such a spell. potential barrier to all allies is a very powerful spell for a simple rare card with only 11 mana cost.

that create gems is the drawback. it wasn’t meant to help you, it serves as double edge sword to bite you back next turn :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I thought he gave barriers to wargere not beasts lol