Apocalypse Mythic Event Week

tbh i hate this idea. a kingdom with a fixed amount of inhabitants (4, or 6 for guardians) will never raise its kingdom power. also by a “common sense” what a kingdom should be - those should never become a kingdom, it has nobody to build houses, cities and whole country infrastructure in there, no commoners to live and serve under no ruler… those card without actual kingdom have their own affiliation thats why their own “kingdom” name, but its not actual kingdom, its just different affiliation and it doesnt mean it should become an actual kingdom on the map

1 Like

Oh god no that’s not what I meant. I meant Getting Apocalypse as a kingdom like Silverglade or Broken Spire or any of the other kingdoms. With cards related to the Apocalypse. And Since there are four mythic cards they can have their own questline

1 Like

i dont really see what kind of units you would put there and also to me then the apocalypse troops would loose their original flavor,
i like to see the horsemen as something from outside of the world (thats out there to run havoc and bring apocalypse times upon the land of krystara) - not just living somewhere on the side of the map with a whole kingdom under their rule xD

but in that case your point is much more valid :slight_smile:

and same with the imps, they are suppose to be a primal force of nature thats born from the earth itself randomly upon whole krystara, not nesting somewhere in a “forgotten forest” far away with a civilisation of inks to pray to them

i think its more fun and brings a better “lore” if not every unit is affiliated with actual place on the map

1 Like

As well, the last thing we need is for a kingdom that already has 4 Mythics to suddenly be involved in the power progression that kingdom levels provide. Imagine how much worse it’d feel to not have a Famine then.

3 Likes

Making a kingdom with seasonal troops that only come around in 2/3 month rotations? No thanks.
Making a kingdom with 4 hard to obtain base Mythics already in it? Hell to the naw.

Kingdom progression is already long and tedious enough without adding that. The devs were perfectly reasonable to exclude Apocalypse and Primal.

1 Like