2.2 Patch Notes

@Nimhain out of interest do the new green snot glob event point currency things have a name?

I see them pop up when I kill undead but don’t know what to call them… Snotpoints?

I take it you don’t like their colour scheme? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been personally calling them Event Points so far, and have seen a couple others doing the same.

I call them event gems.

They are green like the event keys, associated with events, and look like a gem.

I believe their official name is just event points.

1 Like

Don’t mind… but if they are thing they need a name so the game can refer to them… it’s a currency… wonder if it appears in my Collection tab?

…no it doesn’t…

Just “Points” isn’t specific enough. Event Points will do until we get something more official.

1 Like

Hi guys. As a newbie (level 55, playing a couple of weeks) who wants to spend a bit of money to help the developers (and myself of course), what would be the best of the new packs to go for?

Thanks

The growth ones I guess at low levels? Though Path to Glory seems nice too.

Don’t get me wrong, I like the little snotgem icons, and the flash up effect as they appear on kills is very cool!

Hi @hermanbloom yeah the new growth ones and monthly path to glory packs seem very suitable… also the Deathknight armour is probably the single most important purchase if you want to pay out that much…

1 Like

I have the Dragon Armour (lots of Maps and I lucked into a great Guild), will the Deathknight work any better? If not I will just look at the Growth or Path to Glory packs, thankyou.

Sorry for not replying, sleep got in the way. I’m able to get past the loading screen now, thanks for fixing this fast. :thumbsup:

That’s odd, Tigerclaw statues have always been capped at 100, even after 2.2. They can actually go higher?

1 Like

Yes, definitely. It’s an extra 50% exp and souls.

1 Like

@sirrian @Nimhain

Question: do the event Snotgem points carry over into next week?

Also: what happens if you don’t click to claim a reward (where you have enough Snotgems) before reset? is it lost?

Cheers

1 Like

Ok will look into that now then, thankyou for your help.

@Nimhain @Sirrian do you plan on balancing (in future) the event bonuses somehow so that it also boosts the troops that scale with magic poorly or not at all?

example:
Villager - no buff
Aziris - no buff
Keeper of Souls - no buff
Corrut Sorceress - summoning limited to lv20 was met long time ago for most players
Sea Troll - no buff

(sorry i mixed in undeads as well, but the idea is still same, if not one week then another they would get in same situation)

Be careful what you wish for. Maw doesn’t scale with magic either.

Those troops still get the buffs to Attack/Armour/Life though.

And I’m assuming that the cards are originally designed in a way to account for the lack of use of magic stat. Possibly a system such as a stat budget, meaning they would have higher of the other three stats to make up for the useless magic stat

2 Likes

i suppose i wouldnt mind maw event-buffed,
wait and see event-buffed Bat or EK or Mab as they do scale with magic xD

I was calling them Event Points myself, or EP.

2 Likes

I did see this week’s bundle on Android. It is Soul Trap.

I just checked on Steam (my test Free to Play experience) and I don’t see it there. I no longer see it on Android either, but that could be because I bought it. I actually only went on steam to try and tell you what menu it was under. I think specials.