2.2 Patch Notes

No it doesn’t carry over, as Event points are not a currency.

1 Like

Let’s keep it brief and just call them Snots. That way we’ll be able to not give a Snot if the reward ever turns out to be Major Yellows. :wink:

1 Like

the new things: pay more, and i gonna put 2 huge buttons on screen for you to pay

Arena still does not reward enough to make me want to play it.

1 Like

Audles had the same issue. Had to go through support to get it fixed, but they knocked it out quickly.

1 Like

Yes, screen looks like this for me too. 2 ? in the bars are not clickable tho.

Additionally EXP bars on some statutes are in the negatives :slight_smile:

Didn’t want to report this, but earlier today in guild leaderboards, i had MM as both 2nd and 3rd guild.

FYI, you have to actually ENTER the battle before you retreat. Otherwise it continues to offer the same team over and over again.

What I’m doing currently is Explore in Khetar and if it offers me 0 or 1 undead, I back out and go to Ghulvania. As soon as Ghulvania does it, I go back to Khetar.

Yeah, I retreat during the trait buffing phase since it my turn. And I still need a few red/purple, but don’t need blue/purple

I don’t need either of them but I’m enjoying just doing something different for a change.

1 Like

There’re no weapon packs in iOS or Steam for me. Doesn’t seem to be any official word on whether nor not they’re supposed to be?

Due to issue with Apple, new in store IAP purchase have been disabled while we investigate what has happened there. (Path to Glory and Growth Packs are still working fine though).-Nimhain

2 Likes

I call them “Fragments”, in the event tab you get a bigger picture and you can see they are slime-green fragments/shards of a gem/rock of sorts. Since the event is called Frag(ment) the hag i kinda of assumed they are fragments. Not sure if we will see more colors or such.

Well that explains that. Ah well.

I see that the $5 weapon bundle finally showed up in the shop.

So I take it that each Kingdom Event will have a particular weapon assigned to it? I can see the possibility of having a weapon tied in a Kingdom (i.e. Soultrap is a Darkstone weapon) and having Event Bonuses tied in to a Hero using that weapon (for example Soultrap will do 25% more dmg during Darkstone Event). This could be something interesting to pursue for the future!

Heroes get associated with a kingdom through their class; I think this separate suggestion would be far too confusing.

Remains to be seen if the hero correctly gets the 25% stat gain when we get an event we can match to.

EDIT: Soultrap doesn’t associate with Darkstone anyway - that’s the Black Manacles which (1) match its mana colours and (2) were released at the same time.

That true I guess. Just trying to think of ways to use weapons we never see, if only for a brief time :wink:

yay…i guess :smirk:

11 Likes

Perhaps they could just buff those weapons to not be rubbish… and heroes… and classes… then we might actually see heroes in battle a whole lot more…

Grats… over 1000 Snots!

1 Like

@sirrian @nimhain why can’t we earn Snotgems for killing undead in challenges? Is that intentional?

Yes, the Frag the Hag event says " Stop the Night Hag! Gain 1 point for every Undead troop you defeat in PVP or Explore."

6 Likes