2.1 Preview - Guilds

I misspoke in the video. I believe the 15 new leagues are the bonuses that are given for specific trophy amounts, such as the 100% bonus most people currently have. I initially didn’t think about it since it hasn’t been applicable to me since the first week of launch of this game. xD

1 Like

yep i knew this already - asking if it will stay the same or if it will go to full points for the bigger/more troops.

If chat is accessible from anywhere… can we have timestamps yet? Even just standardized ‘GoW Time’ or something.

5 Likes

So going from 4k gems and keys a week to 500 is a 23% reduction ?

3 Likes

Seems like this update probably should have included a new outlet for gold. With a 16 million hard cap on guild donations per week, endgame players (who don’t need minors or souls) are going to quickly run out of things to spend it on.

That might sound like a first world problem, but I actually think it has serious implications for the health of the game.

7 Likes

They assigned a Gem Value to all resources and used that to determine how much.

1 Like

are console tasks still coming to the pc version or are these guild tasks meant to take their place

I’m curious about that too. How was the “value” of the weekly income of guilds calculated? The graph says the top guild(s) have weekly income worth 14.000 gems, I’m not sure how are you all doing exactly number-wise at the top, but I think saying you get 5k gems and 5k keys a week is generous estimation right? so I guess if we assume that 1 glory key = x gems, then it would add up. (I wonder how many gems is a map worth)

I mention it because I assume something along this “math” was done to come up with the 23% you mention DoA.

I’m sorry but if we’re told that we “will be getting more than we did until now”, which translates to “yeah well, you’ll get tons of maps instead of the gems and keys, but hey overall it’s worth more!” that is just funny.

e/ and I’m not complaining that I get “a lot stuff less”, but at least lets be honest and not make up numbers that deceive people to ease up the blow

12 Likes

Holy crap this looks insane!! In a good way.

1 Like

Hmm…
I’m not sure how much I’ll like this.
I do hope that this turns out nicely!
Some of the new things we can get are exciting! And I’m hesitant to say that I like the new “kingdom” of sorts - the long term goal. Those troops seem pretty unique.

Mostly in concerned about the amount of gems we will be getting. Already it’s been impossible for me to get mythics… And it takes 100+ event keys every time a new legendary is added… And if we are pulling significantly less gems to where I can’t even get legendaries anymore there really isn’t even a point of playing. If you can’t have the cards, what good is the other stuff to me? The whole point of the game is to collect cards and find new ways to use them. If you can’t pull a legendary without spending $100 every time one is released that’s a bit sad and segregates the comminity between high income and low (because come on, who has that high of an entertainment fund with this economy?). Spending a reasonable amount should be encouraged and no one should be able to get everything they want for free. Anyways I’m just disappointed because I have a feeling I won’t be able to ever get another mythic (I only have one right now as it is) and it’ll be significantly harder to get the legendaries which you can’t even get from glory keys for a whole month! Just seems a lot slower pacing than we have right now, which does suck.

Also most players mid tier and higher find the value of souls and maps to be very very low. Like 0% valuable. So I hope that’s not inflating the value you’ve given us.

Anyways, thanks for the update! I do feel a tiny bit better than I thought I would about this update.

3 Likes

Yes, just like gem triggers going from 10 to 13 still has 80% of the trigger rate. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That seems to be the case here, and if so i highly doubt that it is ever going to be worth the grind / time investment anymore, basically they are taking away most of the gems/keys in exchange for maps / souls.

That is the only way these “Gems Value” calculations have happened, completely biased.

1 Like

Lol First thing i seen loggin in was players in global chat looking for guilds to get lots of keys and gems before the update.

5 Likes

Am fine and up for any changes, but the actual justifications and numbers are completely biased, we are losing way more than we will ever get for this.

Doubt ill enjoy paying 65k gold for 1 event key ! damn :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Almost all END game player know gem and event keys are junk . And we don’t need maps n souls.
With nothing consructive to spend gold on i will just stockpile and spend 16 mil every monday morning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Suck it up Talia.

3 Likes

Event keys are junk? That’s stupid.

I have no choice in the matter.

1 Like

Haha you know I only kid, I had to. I don’t even know what your issues would be. :smile_cat:

I’ll PM them, not safe otherwise.