2.1 Preview - Guilds

Crucial question.
Sirrian said that the tasks reset each week and that the bonus last for the next 7 days.
A little bit confusing but it seems that the bonus last 7 days.

Well some guilds will be able to complete a full series of tasks or 2 in a day. We donated 5m yesterday and we are just rank 50, I imagine those higher ranked donate a bit more.

Some guilds will have members who will fight over who gets to donate since it’s tracked and there is a 16M limit lol

1 Like

“1st Guild Problem”

6 Likes

Having a limit isn’t bad at all. Guilds will be more and more equal. Yes those stronger will always sustain their advantage but they won’t be able to increase the difference indefinitely.

2 Likes

With 30 members it goes around 534K for each until 16M. Pretty much the top requirements so it would be ok for everyone i guess.

1 Like

I’ll be able to spend gold to get minor traitstones lol

1 Like

Or just save on gold to finish series of tasks on day 1 xD

I think more likely is that top guilds will want to see the donations early in the week.

I don’t keep a major gold stockpile like some players do, but this is enough warning to make sure I’m sitting on a couple million gold before the patch hits.

It’ll be funny eventually once players do stock pile gold because the 16M quota was spent and players dump a few million once the week starts lol

I can see many top guilds upping their requirements to 500K or so Gold each week to cover the 16M weekly limit. Those of us who earn more than that each week will either start stockpiling a reserve, buy tons of Gold Keys or donate extra in case members fail to reach the min requirements or go on vacation and such.

1 Like

are the 11th+ troops gonna be worth full 50 points or just the 10? asking because i have an excel sheet i’m gonna need to update :slight_smile:

You mean lower to 500k lol

2 Likes

After the 10th troop (so 11 onwards) is +10pts per troop
After the 200th troop level (so 201 onwards) is +2pts per level
After the 30th trait (so 31 onwards) is +10 pts per trait

All per kingdom. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a couple small concerns, but being a Console player AND in a top-tier Guild, the only response will be “suck it up.”

that worked until now, with a 5-star cap. I imagine with new high tiers, those restrictions will come off (they kinda have to, else you’ll not reach 3500 points or more)

10 troops = 500 + 2000 + 750 = 3250 points , and every new troop would give you only 10+40+30 = 80 additional points, it would require enormous amounts of resources to max ascend/lvl/trait every new troop (which is being countered and slowed down by the task change, I’d like to point out ;)) and then wait months (yes months, that’s the time between same kingdom has an event) before you can hope to jump above 6th star. (As it is, there’s relatively very few people with all troops ascended/max lvl’d and traited).

honestly I’d rather dump all the gold now, save as many glory keys and gems as possible and “survive” the first week without the bonuses, at least for guilds that don’t have 4-5-digit numbers of those resources already stockpiled :wink:

top guilds will have both of course, but that’s why they are the top guilds

e/ Also I assume the guilds stay at 30-man capacity then?

What is meant by 15 new leagues? Currently I understand the guild leagues to be the various brackets your guild climbs through based on total trophies, gradually increasing the daily login bonus to 100%. Is this just increased gradation of that, with better bonuses along the way?

Or are we talking about separate leagues for separate activities, like the top Arena league and the top PVP league and the top Treasure Map league?

I think it’s the former, but after watching @Tacet’s reaction video I’m confused.

it did sound like simply new tiers with higher trophy (or otherwise) requirements and rewards. To be honest the 1k gold and 16 glory a day did get a lot less appealing over time :wink: I mean gold you get from 1 pvp battle, glory from 2. It was worth a lot more back in the days when that was pretty much one of 2 sources of glory in the game and gold was “worth more”.

What you mentioned about the arena, I think that’d be a great idea. To have a ladder for people who do arenas (maybe TH too, but that one is pretty vulnerable to 3rd party programs helping you get a high result), with some rewards for the people who won most arena games in that week.

1 Like

Oh I’m damping all my gold to get gems/keys while they are still not limited xD
If I’m not wrong we will only be able to get 450 gems a week through tasks in 2.1 so that’s a lot less than what I get now.

If you look at the preview video those calculations are taken from that. I’d imagine that’s why they’re limiting it to 7* kingdoms for this update.

That’s why i’m interested to see what the threshold is for 6* and 7* kingdoms is as it looks like 8* would be 3,500 points based on that video. You could summise that 6* would be 2,900 points and 7* would be 3,200 points based on 5* currently being 2,600 points. That would mean a bigger jump between 5* & 6* though (300 point diff) whereas the jump between 4* and 5* is currently 200 points. Means that they may raise the 5* threshold instead?

If the threshold is 3,200 for 7* then that would mean that 12 kingdoms could theoretically be raised to 7* straightaway when the patch hits.

Just speculating based on what i’ve seen so far from the preview!