1.0.9 - Known Issues

after you finished the main quest, you have to go back into khetar and there is a new quest. Have you completed it?

Yes, I done all. When I return, I can’t have any quest.

You can see here.

Can you please restart the game to see if this issue has been fixed?

I deleted and reinstall this game but still be.

Did you try restarting the game after my last post? I just fixed some of your data so that the Necromancer should be unlocked, but it will need to be restarted (not reinstalled) for it to work.

Thanks for you help, I love you.

By the way, Gems of war play on my Samsung Note 5 isn’t nice. I waited when update.

We’re aware of this issue. Unfortunately a fix for this is out of our hands, as it is a known bug in Adobe AIR (which we use for development) and are waiting for them to fix it.

1 Like

okay… got a weird thing.

1. all but one of my guys was wiped out (hobgoblin with all three traits and had 2 hp and no armor)
  2. his goblin cast
  3. my guy didnt die.
  4. continued play and i won.

i saw this sometimes in 1.07 is this bug back?

I’ve searched these posts for something similar to what I’ve seen this last week in battles but cannot find it, so I apologise if what I’m posting has been mentioned previously.

Firstly, about ten times over about 300 games this week, I’ve noticed the AI opponent taking all but one point of health away (when they should have perished) from skull damage. It has usually occurred after matching four or five gems (skulls or otherwise) where one of my team have received a bonus from the four/five gem match. I had to perform either direct spell damage or match only three skulls to ultimately finish off the troop.

The second thing I’ve noticed is more of a question; If your first troop is protected by a barrier, and the enemy casts a spell to create multiple skull matches (ie Sheggra/Bone Dragon), how is the first hit calculated? As one hit combining total damage or as multiple hits of singular skull matches? I ask this as I’ve had a barrier broken this way from both a Sheggra and Bone Dragon cast when I thought my troop would survive the very first damage sent against the barrier.

I’ve had multiple games (sporadically) where buffs from a Blessed trait wouldn’t appear as green highlighted stats. Newest example was a few hours ago when I vsed a Gorgotha that had 24 attack with no visible buffs, which is mathematically impossible.

Next one I notice I’ll get a screenie.

I use BD/KoS extensively and it always work this way: the enemy troop has barrier and, say, 60 armour/health total, my first unit 19 attack. I create lots of skulls and deal 81 damage killing the opposing troop. So the first skull match (21 damage for 5 skulls) is blocked, but the rest goes in.

It’s quite contrary to how the Agile trait works (from what I saw), either blocking all or none.

Two questions, I tried searching for these, but couldn’t find definitive responses:

Emperina glitch, maybe. I was facing a team with one, and the card said it would be adding 10 Life per cast, but it seemed to be adding either much more than 10 or adding it to the life level the hero was at before I’d just hit them. Was very frustrating to be hitting for 20-something, not worrying too much about Emperina adding 10, and then 10 was about 30-something, instead.

Class bonuses that make you count as Undead are only for positive aspects, not negative… for example, I was facing a team of all Undead, including the Hero, due to a class perk, I assumed… but my Archon Statue did not do double skull damage to him. Is that intended?

Emperinas ability HEALS and then ADDS X hp/attack.

troop is at 12 of 36 hp, 0 armor and has 18 attack?
after skill use he has 46 hp, 0 armor, 28 attack.

Working as intended. Giving less hp, attack then sunnweaver and no armor or mana and costs more. Therefore you get a heal to full.

And then if I get them down to 12 again, will it heal all the way to 46 and add another 10? I was really confused about how I was making no progress. If the life it’s adding is what it is then healing to on a second go 'round, I guess I understand and underestimated the overpowered spell of that one.

Yeah, right. The total hp of it gets higher and higher with each heal to full. Thats her one speciality. Best used on high hp troops like Berserker or a fed Black Beast or Great Maw. So you can prevent to beeing burst down.
Overall she is slowing the game down, but if used right a real gamechanger.
Was my first epic card ever. I like her :slight_smile:

1. yep as others have said that’s not a bug, that’s how she works… Decent card but not overpowered…

2. that sounds like a bug… If hero was undead type thanks to a perk then undead slayer should surely work on it…

This same bug is occurring more often to me of late, about one in every three battles. Didn’t mind until this same bug left a Bone Dragon alive to wipe my team with its cast and subsequent matches. Only variable that seems the same in current team is the use of Moloch (full traits) in my group. Is anyone else experiencing this same bug?

Unless of course it’s working as intended for PVP battle difficulty increases: secret ‘scroll of life’ cast on AI troop :stuck_out_tongue:

I got my Warlord’s weapon at 250 wins and used my free class change and changed to Archer, after a few days I earned the Archer weapon (Dragon Oak). I noticed every time I loaded the game the Archer weapon had disappeared from my weapon list, but I was mailed a new one after my first game played. I had read others were experiencing multiple weapons mailed to them. A small nuisance since I wasn’t using my hero on my team, but now a few days later I have used another free class change to necromancer and now the repeating mails have stopped occurring but my Archer weapon still disappeared and I no longer have the option to equip it. The Warlord weapon is still available for reference.