Zygrait is recruitng! League rank 178, level 163, reqs: 50k gold, 1000 seals, 50 trophies ♠♥♦♣Open

Hi, I am lvl 310, and i want to join you. Invite code: PKDETOUR

I just started playing but i would like a clan that is alive,
my invite code is CHAMBS_1.

Invite sent

It is the one place

I have 3 vacancies.

DISREGARD. Found a new home. gl with recruiting

Hey, we would like to invite you to take, I need to write code, if that’s disregard, so it’s impossible.

I would like to join–let me know if you think I am a good fit and I can leave the guild I am currently in. My invite code is CruzAdr 1

if you can accept the guild limits, you can join us. Just know that in the near future the seals limit will be increased to 1000 and that our goal is to to reach 40K seals a week so it would be great if you were able to reach 1500 each week.

I can definitely meet the reqs as currently specified (50K gold, 500 seals, 50 trophies) and should be able to meet the reqs if/when you increase to 1000 seals each week. Depending on work/schedule I may be able to reach 1500.

OK so when you leave the guild let me know and I will send you an invite

I have left my guild. Looking forward to joining yours! Thanks!

Is there a level requirement? If not i’ll join and able to meet the limit np :slight_smile:

I’d give this a try, if i cant meet the reqs i’ll leave on my own or kick me no problem.

the game says that CruzAdr 1 does not exist

sorry my stupidity. It should have been CruzAdr_1.
Invite sent.

sorry guys we are full now. We will update the post if something changes.

btw. there is no limit requirement.

We will probably have 3 free slots this evening, but the limit for seals is increased to 1000.

Hey looking to join you guys. I ususally max out my seals every week and contribute 50K+ easily.

Currently at level 160-170

My invite code is: MAR 12* 1 (there’s a space between MAR and 12, also between * and 1)

Invite sent. Welcome in the guild. I hope you will help us to reach 40K seals.