Zuul'Goth Issue & Incorrect Refund

OK, you got me there. I felt like there had been a few Friday releases, so I used gowdb to check it out. I might’ve missed a couple, but this is the “grand list of weekend releases”:

• Saturday, 15 November 2014: 1.0.2
  • Friday, 15 July 2016: 2.0.1

Now, granted, if we shift these dates for Aussie time that’s a Sunday and a Saturday. Very odd. Speaking in terms of US dates, it seems like the only days they have never released are Tuesday and Sunday. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday dominate the releases. No I didn’t keep a tally, once I realized there were few Saturday/Friday ones it didn’t seem useful.

You’ve made me shift my estimated arrival to Monday, or “later tonight”. I’m pretty sure it will be sooner than 14 months.

Looking at the pattern, we can only have another Friday/Saturday release if there is a version like 4.0.5, so that the next Friday/Saturday release will be 5.0.4. Since we’re up to 3.3.5 and we assume the next release is 3.4.0, there can’t be an 0.4.3 next so we’d have to make it to 3.4.4 to have a viable Friday/Saturday release. I don’t think 3.4 will iterate that much.

Aha! I see that Zuul is on an Xbox - I corrected all the PS4 ones! Seems like we missed some Xbox ones too… I’m off to do that today, then!
I’ll check out PC/Mobile too while I’m at it.

7 Likes

Can we get a baby pet version of everyone’s favorite unobtainable-for-a-while mythic? You know… Druul’Goth or something?

5 Likes

Haha, yes please! Baby Zuul’Goth would be amazing.

It’s a nice suggestion and if everyone get one it would be a nice start for the pet’s feature.

1 Like

I’m sold on the mini Zuul’Goth Pet… maybe called Small’Goth.

Also…

I’ve been through all 140 accounts on all platforms, found some Zuul’Goths on PC & Xbox which hadn’t been cleaned up, so I have now manually removed them all too.

And after that marathon dive through the data, I needs me a coffee!
:coffee:

16 Likes

You mean Yzhmoll’Goth? :wink:

2 Likes

Booooooooo! My zuul is gone, and an ogre no less!

The update won’t be releasing this week. :slight_smile: