You've got mail!....sike!

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC/Mobile

Screenshot or image:
N/A

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Keep getting a new mail alert. And when I go to check mail there is nothing there.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Started happening in the last 4 hours.

Steps to make it happen again
N/A

1 Like

I’ve been getting that too…it’s starting to get annoying would like to know what’s going on.

1 Like

This should be fixed now.

There are points in the game (mainly login and just after collecting) where the server looks into your mail to refresh the new mail badge. Unfortunately at these points it was also looking at your collected mail and incorrectly triggering the “new” flag.

Thanks for the report!

8 Likes

Sike?

do you mean ‘psyche’?

Or is Sike something Im not hip too?

1 Like

I tend to say exactly what I mean.

Please try to keep the psyche on topic. :wink:

1 Like

The tendency is to spell words based on how they sound. Is that the same?

Bah, who needs to spell correctly when you can point to alternate spellings on the internet created when people cant spell words correctly?

Can’t*
Hard to criticize others grammar without following the “rules” yourself.
Ketchup, or catsup?
Words can be spelled differently and still represent the same meaning… More examples would include “kitty corner” or “caddy corner”.
These things predated the internet. Thank you.

Regardless… This a bug report, not a spelling bee report. Cyrup, was trying to be nice about it. But essentially if you don’t have any issues with your in game mail currently. Then your input is unwarranted and a violation of the community guidelines since you’re here too derail the OP topic. :person_shrugging: