Your favorite super good cool team :)

Been using
Jarl
Greenseer
Venoxia
Celestasia
At the Moment… Much Fun to play it, venoxia and greenseer fully traited and working on jarl and celestasias traits at The Moment. Will be much More fun once its fully traited. Burn, poison + barrier on every 4\5 Match, and entangle from greenseers Skill :slight_smile:

Currently making a few cool teams, also was thinking of making a poison team but need that big spider legendary thing for that.

Right now focussing on two teams that im traiting and lvling:

An atk team consisting of

Lucian (doh)
Cyclops (he likes atk)
Dank master (hes dank)
Garnok (dont have yet :weary: )

I dub this team: Lucy magar.

And a health team that i used to roll with summoner but thats just a really shitty card, bultauros used to be the focus of the team but even removed that card from it now and focussed more on wight. It will then look like this:
(bonus: they are all red and both mist guy and wight guy gain dmg from that, and thus more life)

Emperina (can keep itself up and gain more atk)
Terraxis (gives emperina mojo, now i couldve done valkyrie here too to focus even more on wight and i know very well terraxis removes blues so gives wight less mojo but i rather have control than random placement)
Wight (he eats everything and deals true dmg, combined with all kingdom and team bonusses i got going 13 true damage(+13life) each hit(+4life each kill).
Mist stalker (he gains the purples wight summons and when wight fails to kill someone soon enough mist stalker takes the cake and the life instead.)

I dub this team: Emter miswig.