Yes, I need arcane stones... But why?

Yes, as I have run my Jarl, Eternal,Summer Imp,Jarl more often than not once I have control my opponent team only gets a turn when I want him to :slight_smile: So burn becomes far less effective but maybe in a not so controlling team the effect would be more useful. Anyways it is no reason for me to not fully trait when the option becomes available.

If there are 9 troops in Jarlā€™s kingdom you need only trait him if you feel inclined, if there are only 8 though then you still need to trait him for power level 5

I want/need Blade Arcanes (Celestasia) more than anything. Lava (Jarl and Sheggra), Skull (Bone Dragon, once Darkstone is released) and Light (Moloch, Garā€™Nok) would be my secondary priorities.

Would LOVE some Mountain stones, but Consoles arenā€™t getting Drifting Sands for a while and we have only ONE opportunity to get them when Gob-Chomper is released.

@TaliaParks
If you are on the console you should know that celestasia has a minor nerf coming, sheā€™s only going to make 8 gems in the near future (she already only makes 8 on iOS), I have Jarl fully traited (very worth what you put into it) and Moloch is on my list, I wanna run either Jarl-Rocket-Rocket-Moloch
Or Jarl-Rocket-Moloch-Moloch

I bought last weekā€™s pack 31 times. (I had about 5,000 glory saved)

Randomly got a yellow/brown arcane during my PvP farming, which saved me from buying it 32 times!

1 Like

Perfectly fine by me since Celestasiaā€™s gem creation is a secondary feature for me. I use Celestasia mainly as a meat shield (my Team revolves around the other three). Celestasiaā€™s third Trait alone makes her 10x better than now. I use her when there is a high chance of success on Gem creation or I need a heal/Cleanse badly.

As it is, without her third Trait she doesnā€™t fulfill her role but itā€™s her Gem creation that makes up for it. Hopefully I can get her Traited up before the nerf.