Yellow arrow on troops

Just mentioned a yellow arrow on some troops. but can’t find an explanation about it. what does this arrow means or do?

It attempts to appease an angry mob with vapid nonsense.

(It’s a refund of common materials you maybe didn’t even spend, designed to compensate for investments in old pathfinders now they’re nerfed).

so that means, that all the “looping” troops are nerfed? Like Chalcedony, Todd, Egris, … ???

Ok. If that is the “great” new change in GoW - i will be done with it. that is absolutely the worst change in the whole history of this game.

See the official announcement post (Badger Badger Badger) – total Gem creation is reduced from 3 + 3x (per ally) to 2 + 2x (per ally). It does not seem to have synced with the Switch version yet.

Whatever fits your play pattern, but do understand there’s a strong argument to be made that these looping Pathfinders were causing problems for game balance as a whole. Yes there’s valid criticism that the highest Journey reward tiers are even more difficult to reach now, but that can technically be fixed in other ways.

The first players already quit the game today, probably not even coming back if changes were reversed. Damage is done, trust is gone, interest in the game as well. No refund, especially these, will ever be able to repair the damage GoW has gone through today. It’s obvious that people are forced to leave, otherwise there wouldn’t be so many awful changes to a working system in such a short amount of time. Sad. @Kafka

This is the 3rd post were you’ve said people have left.

I’m 100% sure, the developers will know how many actually leave. I don’t mean the ones that say there leaving but don’t.

Or they go to another guild lol.

A major desertion of the game, they might change back the troops.

If nothing gets changed, then no one’s really left.

I’m still waiting for the people to leave, that said they would after the UI got changed, these Devs must sit there laughing, because they can see who leaves and who doesn’t.

We can’t.

we will take them … we need 2 maybe 3 players

@Swordan sorry totally of topic i couldn’t help but notice the sabaton S as your pic, is that intentional or just because its a cool ‘S’

Sabaton is my most favorite band and the “S” fits with my Playername, so i took it. :slight_smile:

i saw them back in April, man did they bring they pyro!

Not to defend the way, this has happened (and I am confident to say, the reactions would not have been nearly has bad, if pathfinder troops had been adjusted one and a half damn years ago). But I have been through two major graphic “upgrades” in this game, that were without a doubt much worse, and if I think about it a bit, I’m sure, there will be a bunch of ingame mechanic changes too, that beat this.

To put things really into perspective; a different game I play reduced its staff from half a dozen to one a couple of years ago. This one developer then decided in September 22 to do a massive update with an entirely new interface and move to a new adress within the same week. The most game breaking bugs have been fixed within the first 6-12 months after the predictable debacle, but a good share of the new buttons is still not working to this day.
Doesn’t stop him from regularily pushing out new paid DLC.

For this game here, the main issue is still the completely messed up, or rather nonexisting, communications. All the rest follows from that. But there are lots of ways, a game can be a disaster.

The main lesson I have learned over the last few years is to never start a “free” game again. While there is a fair share of bad paid games too of course, those do at least tend to be finished products.

2 Likes