XP booster to Messages instead of Rewards, please

It’s great that we get sent the XP booster if we don’t collect it.

However, I often grab my rewards in bulk when I log in for tributes which also collects the booster when I may not have time to play.

If it’s in Messages, like vault keys, that won’t happen as easily if at all, and we can get the booster when we actually want to use it.

So please consider having it be sent to Messages instead of to Rewards.

35 Likes

this would be great, especially since i tend to collect when i log in, then tend to do the slower the game modes first, and id rather save the xp boost for later in my day

6 Likes

+1 this, Put it in the same tab as keys.

4 Likes

+1 great idea!

4 Likes

I feel like as with many other things in the game they are hoping you dont pay attention and waste it.

1 Like

Made a note of this and asked the team! But don’t have any word on if/when that could be changed.

12 Likes

Since we already get vault keys to Messages, the if shouldn’t be an issue.

Hope it can be changed because that would be a huge help to players and wouldn’t feel like you’ve wasted any effort.

6 Likes

XP boosters have moved to the Messages tab as suggested by sylverscale. Thank you, sylverscale, @Jeto and whoever else made this happen.

18 Likes

Hurray!

That’s a great improvement for me, and I’m sure many others.

Thank you! :grin:

6 Likes

Kudos to whoever made it, finally I can grab my rewards

4 Likes

I’m surprised this was actually done.

3 Likes

Thank you for making this happen :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This is good thing, thank you devs!

3 Likes

Great job Devs. Keep listening to your fan base and doing the right things. Great move.

3 Likes

Look devs, your playerbase DOES know how to be grateful when you make GOOD changes, please keep them coming :slight_smile: but seriously, this is a great QoL change.

8 Likes

Oh, absolutely!

Nothing makes me happier than being able to express gratitude because good changes have been made that benefit us.

I don’t want to be mad and I don’t want to complain. I’d much rather give compliments and thank the team.

10 Likes

@Jeto

Thanks for this change. Make sure you pass thanks on to the development team too please.

4 Likes

Thank you for this change. It’s greatly appreciated :pray:.

2 Likes