(Xbox) Traits disappearing during delve

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox One X

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

During a delve, some player troops are missing their traits. The traits are unlocked, and functioned correctly in earlier battles in the same delve. As can be seen from Dark Dryad being entangled in the screenshot, it is not just a display issue, the traits are not applying.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I have noticed it twice. Both times I had stopped playing and turned my Xbox off, then resumed a short while later (my Xbox is set to instant on so can resume without restarting the game) The occasion in the screenshot i resumed mid-game during the first battle of the delve. The screenshot is from the boss room of Primal Rift. I don’t know if i had the traits in battles 2 and 3 since they are easier and I wasn’t relying on the traits.

The other time I turned the console off/on when on the delve map screen after completing the first battle. All troops were missing their traits in the 2nd battle.

I’ve only seen it on Primal Rift when running an all faction team. This might be because the Primal Rift team is slow so I’m more likely to take a break and come back to it.

No other apps were opened on the Xbox before resuming.

Steps to make it happen again
Have Xbox set to instant on
Start a delve
Turn off console
Turn on and resume game
Continue delve.

Just a thought, is this a pure faction run where you replaced the first two troops with summons from Alderfather?

Yes, faction team where the Treants are Alderfather summons. The second one was definitely summoned after I resumed, i can’t remember about the one at the front.

That’s odd, thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ll make a report for the team to investigate it!

Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.