XBOX Top 50 Guild Recruiting- Flea Circus- JOIN US!

The Flea Circus is recruiting new members! Top 50 guild looking for new dedicated members!

We’re headed in a new direction and would love to find people looking to kick some butt with the Flea Circus!

We are happy to work with players who are still working their way up, even if they can’t hit the mins right away.

Weekly Requirements:

• 900k gold

• 2000 seals

• 500 trophies

• Event participation mandatory

• Guild Wars daily participation mandatory and sentinels to atleast level 3

• Join our Facebook group and Messenger chat thread to work together and build our way up.

Weekly Gems rewards for top players who go above and beyond!

If you’re looking for a dedicated group of mature adult players, then join us in the Flea Circus!

Hi I am looking for a new guild for me and my wife, we are currently over 1000 level all kingdoms at level 10. We get our 2000 seals a week and with current guild donate well over 1m gold weekly. We average about 1000 trophies a week too. Hoping to find a good guild that hits 40k seals at least 1 time a month. We would like to join starting after this current guild wars so we don’t leave our current guild hanging. Please let me know thank you

1 Like

Hey there! Sounds like that could work out great! Are you on Facebook? We use that to communicate. Search for our group, and ask to join and I’ll message you on there. Joining on Sunday PM/Monday AM would be perfect. We’ve got two spots, so that would work out great!
Hope to hear from you!
-Leslie