Xbox one player looking for active guild

Cool, glad ya got it and joined. … She generally plays during the day while I’m at work, and I put in some time in the evenings when I get home. Talk with ya later.

FYI - I won’t be on myself for the next few days or so due to the snow storm that’s hitting us. But hoping to get back sometime before the end of the week. I will add your XB1 user name to my system whenever I make it back home.

Sorry didnt get tour message till today hope the snow wasnt to bad we hardly get any here in blackpool with being on the coast oh and my mate should be getting a xbox 1 in the next few days so he will be wanting to join your guild if thats ok

No worries, a couple feet of snow can take some time to clean up. I also sent you a message through the XB1 after adding you. … And no problem, just have your mate send their info. Glad to have them.

Dave

Just checked i dont see ya message or friends request my xbox id is ONIT1984 whats yours

Yeah that was my mistake. I had you down as ONIT84 when I sent. Just resent it for ONIT1984. Just let me know if it comes through Ok.

Mines … Kito Bow Hunter - Created some years ago.

Cool just seen ya message and checked i have accepted your friends request
It was probably my fault i might of give you the wrong id i use onit84 for everthing except for xbox which is onit1984