XBox Flash Offer (Or Lack Thereof)

What’s today’s offer ?

Since the Xbox missed the 2nd day offer, will it be available again at some point?

Don’t be greedy, it was available to an above average number of players, so Xbox was treated more than generously. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So Xbox missed 2th day and now again 4th day of shark week, this week also no flash offer on weapon to, good question fleg but it’s not possible because they missed 2 days for us :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

OMG!

You do have an account :yum:

3 Likes

Lol yes :joy::rofl:

1 Like

@Saltypatra Any update on what’s happening with this?

Yet another day with a missing offer on Xbox…

It’s another expensive offer.

Have they ever sold Power Orbs before?

Don’t worry fellow xboxers, you can buy yourself a brand new AAA game with the money you saved.

6 Likes

So… i’d like to purchase the orb of power and gems offered today but I can’t get the offer to pop up. How did you guys get 6 days into this and not have it fixed yet? I thought businesses liked money.

That’s absolute trash that we missed out on that one. They may as well have not run the calendar on Xbox, because we also didn’t get a weapon offer this week.

I posted this on the other topic, but I’ve yet to see a Flash Offer over $9.99 on the Xbox One version.

I think this is a good point/observation to make; I imagine something like this is coming into effect:

My understanding based on what they announced is this is a Microsoft problem. MS is dragging its feet approving the deal, which means it can’t be listed in the store. We can’t really verify that and have to trust it.

If you scrutinize MS’s business practices, it’s very questionable if they like making money. Lately they seem allergic to it. That’s something to keep in mind when buying future products from them.

I wouldn’t blame Microsoft that fast, the devs dropped the ball and missed the big free to play xbox sale. Microsoft promotes it on front page, and all the ftp games have something on sale, and gems was in previous year sales.

Working with first party can be tricky, but we have been in contact regarding the flash offers to ensure that issues like this don’t happen in the future.

1 Like

Hi salty. Anyway a nice flash offer can be ran right back on consoles since console players missed out? Or too late?

And for the xbox players like myself who were ready to spend $50 to bypass potentially months of grinding for orbs to make an orb of power? You’re just going to do better next time?

If you’d let her borrow your time machine I’m sure she’d go back and fix it. It’s just barely Monday morning for them (like, 4AM). For XBox it’s still Sunday morning. Even if they wanted to start a flash offer ASAP, I bet the conversation can’t start until about 9AM Pacific.