Wyrmrun Traits Issue

Well done, thanks for fixing this so quick!

How long will these new traits stay? I don’t want it to change back mid event.

7 Likes

So, 1) yay for the quick fix! Thank you. But 2) are you guys ever going to fix your QC process ? It’s just obvious bug after obvious bug, week after week after week. I’ve gotten into the habit of coming in here to check for bugs every single time a new thing comes out before even playing so I don’t waste my time and resources. And like clockwork there are bug reports of some serious glitch. It makes you guys look sloppy and unprofessional and wastes all the good work you put in to make this game a success.

13 Likes

feel free to change the others, but please keep Great Wyrm trait, 50% mana for dragon is very cool

4 Likes

50% start for dragons was already there. Essencia. But it was a shit troop. Only useful if you have another useless troop in the team.

4 Likes

If nothing else, it seems like this shows it might be a good idea to similarly have a backup plan for any other new feature that gets released :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

“Own your failure”. Yes: you corrected it . But you failed terribly at the start of a new delve. It made it unplayable at the start. This was so wrong when gems are involved. Large amounts of gems. Don’t pat yourself on the back for fixing it too late and 50 gems on Monday will be a friggin insult for the game angst, confusion and unplayable period while it occurred. Prove us wrong. However I suspect profit before player well being and fairness. Let us see on Monday?

1 Like

Look at the bright side, pure faction run is much easier with the replacement traits :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Also pretty pleased with the 100 gems of compensation — some who rushed the event might have wasted more than they got, but for the vast majority of players I think it’ll be a net-positive :+1:

2 Likes

Saw 5 rooms. Saw the horrible beginning traits and invested more than average to compensate for it.
I can’t say it was intentional to trick people like myself into spending more gems. That would mean they actually knew about the bug due to testing.

The five room delve after years of feedback begging for them not to exist tells us how much they actually listen.

Not a single dev cleared a single room this weekend in the event. But they expect their players to complete at least 125 rooms just to get it to 2500.

How does one raise a time complaint when the devs don’t have the time to read it? Because they are too busy working on ways to take more time from you.

Devs, when you release The New factions can you please provide a skip the event option for real money?
I’d happily pay $20 to get my weekend back and still have the new faction at 2500.
Pay or grind. Having to do both is just Stumb. (Like a word being a combination of Stupid and Dumb.)

1 Like

I appreciate the 100 gems back :slight_smile: But more than that, I appreciate the much more fun to play with traits we got for now :smiley: I feel sorry for anyone attempting the pure run after they change back :sob:

1 Like

sounds good! hope its just a temporary fix though, i definitely want those skull traits BACK on those troops!! spend a little more gold leveling the delve, if its too hard for ya with em lol.

1 Like

OTOH they gave us a very treasure-rich delve so usually 2 of the 5 are easy L2 treasure rooms.

100 gems for what you are still calling an issue. Very poor wording for outright failure at the point of releasing the delve. Small gem compensation wont build your trust back. Admit a stuff up and promise to do better. This would be way better than burying your head and calling it an ‘issue.’ There is an issue alright, your lack of comprehensive; WE GOT IT WRONG. Why is it so hard to use the word “apologise;” too hard it seems. Just bury it under 100 gems. Well it may bury the game too.

1 Like

this delve is not pleasant without potions. they better take their time with the fix/next update

1 Like

The traits of the four Wyrms have been reverted, but there has not yet been any client update, so the soft-lock issue has been reintroduced.

See [FIXED] Game freeze after AI generated a skull creating a 3match (Horned Wyrm 3rd trait).

1 Like

I confirmed this right after you posted, but I just went back into the game, and I’m seeing the newer traits again (ie. Great Wyrm gives dragons 50% starting mana).

I’m so confused… @_@

1 Like

The Wyrms’ third traits have been quickly changed back to Dragon Bond and Dragon Seer, the temporary values to prevent the soft-lock.

Thank you for the swift fix, dev team. But this is yet another black mark for sloppy implementation and inadequate QA.

So either they put the traits back without fixing them or announcing it, bugs happened again, and they had to get rid of them again…

Or it just undid itself and they don’t know why.

This is all fine. /s

1 Like

They probably know why. It’s what commonly happens when you maintain several code branches, slap a quick fix into one of them and don’t properly integrate it into the other branches. Also known as “accident waiting to happen”.

1 Like