Wrong GW opponent data

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Clicking on today Paragon, he is shown as member of another guild. Moreover, our rivals are shown with 155 daily battles

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Check our GW

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

1 Like

Very strange. Although it is true that bibika is now a member of Intrim, the weird part is that he is still shown as The Black Hand’s Paragon.

This happened to one of my guild members last week. We were fighting ‘Guild X’ but they got an opponent from ‘Guild Y’. :upside_down_face:

I’m guessing he was Black Hands Paragon on Monday. And when he left. The slot was never replaced by an actual member.
It’d be interesting to see what his defense results are this week. As an a Soldier in Intrim he should only get a few daily battles against him each day. But something tells me it’s counting at least 10 each day instead.
If he wanted to. He could help Intrim if the black hand faces each other this week.
The devs won’t change this I’m sure. So great note to finish 3.2.5 GW with. :clap:

And what about 155/150 available battles? Could it be possible that his daily score has been added to their total? That could be a very big change to the total score

I feel thats a visual thing. But you could be right.

I think it’s counting the 5 matches he or she does for Intrim as well as the black hands normal 150 matches. I’d need to see the score card to know if TBH is getting points based on 31/30 members.

I’m collecting data on yesterday battles from our members to check is the score could have been alterated

1 Like

I missed this before. But it looks like they have 31 members scoring points. Seems fair.

Oh and we just had a member win his match and it showed up as a loss. A bug I remember experiencing 6 months ago. But hey let’s not worry about bugs. Let’s just add gnomes to the game. :+1:

1 Like

@Saltypatra any news on this? Is really that guild fighting with 31 players?

Based on how TBH usually does against us. I’m 100% sure that they had 31 members worth of points all week. That’s easily 50k-56k points added to their weekly total thanks to a “bug”. Hopefully this 2 week break will allow them to provide a stable and fair system for when it returns. Forgive me if I don’t hold my breath.

@Aelthwyn
If the standings stay as they are. I suggest you have each member submit a ticket requesting the 500 gems that were kept from them due to a bug.

That would be a cute but pointless endeavor. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks. But we are ahread again. :slight_smile:

1 Like