Word Salad Man Spam Rants: Rant if U like, mute if U Want

Number 1 Preference: Remove Lycans, but they here to stay (allegedly)
Number 2 Preference: Keep Lycans, have the effect halve the troop to 50% Lvl
Number 3 Preference: Allow Lycans (and Empower, can’t get rid of those) to Switch on/off base upon difficulty mode (I’ll provide Link)
Number 4 Preference: Accept the fact that Lycans impact both Teams equally (allegedly);
Turning them off for >>>Game Mode Here<<<? I’d prefer the Devs have time to play and learn this wonderful game. 505, Pay them to Play please, 1 day, or 1 stream a week. Let them learn the frustrations the Player Base experiences, and then Preference One might actually happen. I know it sounds crazy, just like me. But that is my final answer. Allegedly. :man_facepalming:

I’m sorry, not sorry, that me laugh out loud and i just gotta share, thank you so very much…

Also,

Phew, never a good idea, please, take it from someone who knows…seriously, literally. Did i give myself CTE in Nashville?

Salty’s post, I am getting help. Pass it on, not everybody who needs help wants it, but if they (or me) eventually hear the outside worlds voices of concern, instead of the “inside the (my) mind demons”, it won’t hurt to at least try something different, no? Thank you global for your concern, i am not a bot, just a Human with a passion for Gems of War. :+1:

Heavy Brother always saying “no other mother” about my mother, our mother, who passed 9 yrs ago. I loved her, I miss her, she’s gone. He still talking, too often about it. Friction.

And this is off-topic, but if i cut it out, and post it somewhere else, than maybe the person reads it first, last, never…it needs to be said, maybe not read but said, not repeatedly. But at least once, so I’ll say it and cut it to my “Recruitment Thread”. If you or someone you know can benefit, I’m not looking to win, I just want us all to heal. Bump bump. :+1:

I had another mother. My wife’s mother. I called her mother-in-law once, she says “i am not a mother-in-law (“suegra” en castellano, como escribe, lo siento senor, no bailo), if you want me to be a Suegra, call me one again, and I’ll be one to you.” She became my other Mother. Labels hurt, believe it. or not…ooh, you should’ve seen her fire, she earned a fan that day. :+1:

Heavy says “no other mother”. I had 2, lost them both. His pain, x2. And he keep on rolling over me. C’mon please. Enough about that, moving on…

Honest Question about the Spam Reports…if i post a Reply, then notice a typo, go to Edit the typo, oops, there be 1 more,…does that send out 3 “notifications”? Honestly I don’t know, if that is my spam, i can leave the post unedited. I don’t need 100% grammar; perfection is not me.

Tl;Dr: I can get my own sugar, thanks for the laugh. I love this community. No flags on the field, please. Follow the other thread if you are suffering. I’ll only post here, with links.

Got an Xbox? Join the Herd. Invite only. GT: Chunky mono. 0/100 Reputation

(Anybody try to max reps for WoW. I didn’t want to play human, but they had that bonus…LocoMono, (was there a space?). I play the Female once, not to Troll, just being 100% honest…there was an achievement, several in fact…no excuses…) -1/100. 2015, Allegedly. Adjusting Fire, inapropes.